Streaming services are great and all, but one thing true movie buffs know is that a physical movie collection is the only way to ensure you have access to all your favourite movies when you want to see them – especially if you demand the highest picture and audio quality.
Amazon Australia seemingly knows this too, which is why the online retail giant is holding a huge 'Great Movie Sale' which offers Blu-rays from less than AU$5 and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movies from AU$10!
Perhaps best of all, the discounted flicks in this sale are generally all quality titles that should be a part of any self-respecting film fan's collection – we're talking blockbuster films from the likes of Marvel, Disney and Pixar, along with some Oscar-winning classics.
Amazon Australia's movie sale will run until the end of February, though we'd advise you grab what anything you want quickly, as if history's anything to go by, many of these titles will likely go out of stock before the sale is over.
- The best 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movies
- best 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray players you can buy right now
- Best TV 2021: 10 big-screen TVs worth buying in Australia this year
Over 600 items are listed in the sale, so it we'd suggest clicking on the link above and having a browse of what's on offer. For those who are short on time, we've taken the liberty of listing some of the best deals below.
- Die Hard (4K UHD) – AU$8.95 (was AU$ AU$28.29)
- Avengers: Infinity War (Blu-ray) – AU$4.72 (was AU$26.53)
- Avengers: Endgame (Blu-ray) – AU$4.79 (was AU$37.62)
- Home Alone (4K UHD) – AU$10.49 (was AU$24.95)
- Toy Story 4 (2 disc Blu-ray) – AU$4.32 (was AU$37.62)
- Onward (4K UHD + 2 disc Blu-ray) – AU$9.79 (was AU$34.95)
- Alita: Battle Angel (Blu-ray) – AU$3.60 (was AU$39.57)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (4K UHD) – AU$8.39 (was AU$33)
- The Lord of the Rings: Extended Trilogy (15-disc Blu-ray) – AU$64.58 (was AU$109.41)
- Harry Potter: 8 Film Collection (DVD) – AU$48.74 (was AU$82.05)
- Want great sound in your home theatre? These are the best soundbars in Australia
Sign up to receive daily breaking news, reviews, opinion, analysis, deals and more from the world of tech.
Stephen primarily covers phones and entertainment for TechRadar's Australian team, and has written professionally across the categories of tech, film, television and gaming in both print and online for over a decade. He's obsessed with smartphones, televisions, consoles and gaming PCs, and has a deep-seated desire to consume all forms of media at the highest quality possible.
He's also likely to talk a person’s ear off at the mere mention of Android, cats, retro sneaker releases, travelling and physical media, such as vinyl and boutique Blu-ray releases. Right now, he's most excited about QD-OLED technology, The Batman and Hellblade 2: Senua's Saga.