Update: We've awarded our TechRadar Staff Picks to the best tech at CES 2015! Check out the full list of winners.
CES 2015 is officially under way! Of course, if you followed along with us Monday, then you'd know a ton of tech has already been announced (just check out page 4).
Today marks the official opening of the show floor, and our editors are spending the day scouring the booths for the coolest tech around. We'll be bringing you more news, first looks and hands on reviews as the day goes on.
Mobile Editor Matt Swider found out just what makes the LG G Flex 2 different from LG's first flexible phone. Check out his first look below:
TechRadar Pro Senior Editor Juan Martinez spent some time checking out Lenovo's LaVie Z, what the company claims is the lightest laptop on the market. See what he thought of the LaVie Z, flaws and all.
And Nick Pino, associate editor, home entertainment, found out just what makes LG's new Quantum TV tech tick.
- Intel's Curie module for wearables can fit on a coat button
- Hands on: Sony XBR-X900C Series 4K TV review
- Renovo Coupe: Nvidia helps create the future of American muscle
- Hands on: Alcatel OneTouch Watch review
- 8K content just got a kick in the pants
- Hands on: Dell XPS 13 (2015) review
- Mad Catz 2015 peripherals will let gamers lock and load
- Elgato Eve gives you smart home without the hub
- Hands on: Razer Nabu X smartband review
- Dell's new XPS 13 may be the smallest laptop you can buy
- New Inspiron PCs and Venue 8 7000 tablet lead Dell's CES charge
- Opinion: Nothing is happening at CES, and that's great for phones
- Sony SmartEyeglass Attach: putting navigation info in your eyes
- In pictures: Sony SmartWatch 3 Steel
- Turtle Beach announces high-end Elite 800X Xbox One headset
- Sennheiser sounds off with new headphones
- HTC is teaming up with Under Armour to make you fit
- Hands on: Sony Smart B-Trainer review
- Analysis: Samsung CES 2015 keynote brings World's Fair vibe
- The Phaz P2 headphones will charge your phone as you listen
- Razer Forge TV: part Android box, part complete surprise
- Meet Razer's latest entry level wearable: the Nabu X
- Razer ups virtual reality game
- Did Sony show off the Xperia Z4 at CES in secret?
- Volkswagen will bring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to its new cars in 2015
- MSI debuts gaming laptop with built-in mechanical keyboard at CES
- PlayStation Vue TV streaming service to launch on PS3 and PS4 soon
- Toshiba Satellite Click Mini packs a convertible laptop in tiny form factor
- Linksys wants everyone to afford its classic blue-and-black router
- Intel Cherry Trail could bring desktop graphics to mobiles, tablets
- Magellan Echo Fit smartwatch has an eight-month battery life
- HTC Desire 826 announced with an UltraPixel selfie-snapper
- Nikon launches the D5500 advanced beginners DSLR
Techradar's coverage of the future of tech at CES 2015 LIVE is brought to you courtesy of Currys PC World. Keep up to date with all the latest tech at Currys here
Current page: CES 2015: Day 1Prev Page CES 2015: Day 2 Next Page CES 2015 press day
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Michelle was previously a news editor at TechRadar, leading consumer tech news and reviews. Michelle is now a Content Strategist at Facebook. A versatile, highly effective content writer and skilled editor with a keen eye for detail, Michelle is a collaborative problem solver and covered everything from smartwatches and microprocessors to VR and self-driving cars.