Update: Well, that didn't last long. Amazon has now sold out of both the PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition. We saw stock flash in and out, with the Digital Edition selling out just as fast as the more expensive disc version.
If you're searching where to buy PS5, Amazon UK has PS5 stock available, along with the Digital Edition
The PS5 disc version is £449.99 and the PS5 Digital Edition is £359.99. Prime members can take advantage of quicker delivery times, too. Amazon hasn't had stock for a number of weeks, and due to its popularity, it often sells out quick.
The PS5 continues to be one of the most sought after products in the UK, with stock selling out fast whenever it does appear. The good news is, however, that more retailers are dropping stock each week, which previously wasn't the case.
- PS5 review: read our verdict
- PS5 vs PS5 Digital Edition: what's the difference?
- Best PS5 games: the top titles on PlayStation 5
If you miss out on Amazon's PS5 stock or simply want to know where to buy PS5 quickly, you'll find all the links to buy PS5 at various retailers below, including the PS5 Digital Edition. Keep checking these links as you never know when more consoles will hit the shelves.
Where to buy PS5: quick links
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Very: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Currys: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Studio: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- John Lewis: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- AO: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Ebuyer: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Box: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Argos: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Game: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- BT: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Asda: PS5
- Tesco: PS5
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Adam was formerly TRG's Hardware Editor. A law graduate with an exceptional track record in content creation and online engagement, Adam has penned scintillating copy for various technology sites and also established his very own award-nominated video games website. He’s previously worked at Nintendo of Europe as a Content Marketing Editor and once played Halo 5: Guardians for over 51 hours for charity. He is now an editor at The Shortcut.