The time we've all been waiting for is here, the final of this hit reality TV show will premiere today. It's safe to say that The Apprentice 2019 has been quite the roller coaster, from questionable ice lolly flavors to the mess of that perfume task, it's been plenty entertaining.
Not sure where you can get your final fix (for this year) of this dramatic series? Keep reading and we'll show you how to watch The Apprentice final online - regardless of where in the world you are.
The final will be aired on Wednesday, December 18 at 9pm BST on BBC One.
You can watch all episodes and the final online on the BBC iPlayer.
What a year it's been in The Apprentice, from organising tours in South Africa to curating children's toys and explosive boardrooms, the contestants really have had to jump through hoops.
And we can safely say the final did not dissapoint (don't worry if you're still catching up, we won't ruin anything for you). We'll just tell you it came down to Scarlett Allen- Horton and Carina Lepore, their final challenge being to create digital screens and TV adverts for their business proposal.
So who did win the place in the sun and the whopping £250,000? Keep reading to find out how you can watch The Apprentice Final online from anywhere in the world (and we do truly, mean anywhere).
How to watch The Apprentice Final online for free in the UK:
To watch The Apprentice all you need to do as a UK resident is get onto the BBC. You also need to have paid your licence fee, but that's the law so we're going to presume you've done that! The final will be aired on BBC One which can be watched via an aerial or the internet.
To watch the show via internet this is possible live using BBC iPlayer or TVPlayer.com. You can also watch the show after it's aired on catch up using BBC iPlayer which is on a host of devices including smartphones, tablets and smart TVs.
Stream The Apprentice Final from anywhere else in the world for free:
If you're out of the country or live abroad but still want to watch the final episodes, fret not, it's still possible. You can access the BBC iPlayer via the app or a dedicated TV streaming website as long as you appear to be in the UK. This is possible using a VPN and TVPlayer.com.
Which VPN is best for you? Our fave is ExpressVPN . And how do you use that to access The Apprentice? Read on to find out all you need to know.
1. Download and install a VPN
The best way to stream The Apprentice for free outside the UK is to download and install a VPN with a free trial or 30-day money back guarantee. We've tested all of the major VPN services and we rate ExpressVPN as the absolute best. It's compatible with all of your devices, supports most streaming services and ranks amongst the fastest. You can even install it on devices like an Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation. So for a one-stop shop, you can't go wrong with Express - but there are more fantastic VPN options out there as well:
The best 3 VPNs for streaming sports online
1. ExpressVPN: the best all-round VPN for streaming, comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and 3 months free
2. IPVanish supports up to 10 devices, so great on the go
3. NordVPN: SmartPlay tech makes NordVPN a great choice for streaming
- Read more: The best VPN services 2019
2. Connect to the appropriate server location
Simply open the VPN app, hit 'choose location' and select anywhere in the UK - it's super easy to do.
Who are the contestants on The Apprentice 2019?
Presenting the 16 wannabe businessmen and women
- Scarlett Allen-Horton, 32, Recruitment Company Owner
- Carina Lepore, 30, Artisan Bakery Owner
Who has already been eliminated?
- Shahin Hassan, 36, (Chartered Engineer)
- Kenna Ngoma, 24, Ice Cream Company Owner
- Souleyman Bah, 20, Para Athlete and Motivational Speaker
- Lubna Farhan, 33, Finance Manager
- Riyonn Farsad, 30, Events Manager
- Iasha Masood, 27, Account Manager
- Jemelin Artigas 34, Network Marketing Consultant
- Thomas Skinner, 28, Pillow Company Owner
- Marianne Ralwins, 23, Risk Management Consultancy Owner
Main image courtesy of bbc.co.uk