Update: Catch TechRadar's final video of CES 2015 below, in which Patrick, Joe, Marc and Matt talk the highs, lows and the ludicrous of the biggest tech show of the year.
Catch the last flight out of Las Vegas, folks, because that's a wrap!
CES is officially over, and to find out the highs, lows and no-shows of the Vegas tech-festivus, read our Week in Tech breakdown. From LG to Kodak to HDR, there's plenty to digest.
Plus, TechRadar editors Patrick Goss, Joe Osborne, Marc Chacksfield and Matt Swider got together to put a neat wrapper on CES 2015 - on camera. Check out their impressions and banter below (and let us know what you thought of this year's big show in the comments):
Before we completely close the books on CES 2015, catch up some more news and hands on reviews as well as our best videos from Sin City. And don't forget to check out our CES 2015 Staff Picks, what we (and you) deemed the top tech at this year's show.
- Hands on: Kodak IM5 review
- Hands on: Sharp Aquos Beyond-4K Ultra-HD TV review
- Hands on: Swarovski Shine review
- Hands on: Canon ImageClass MF820Cdn review
- Here's the most crazy, awesome and weird tech at CES 2015
- Hands on: Canon Connect Station CS100 review
- Check out Qualcomm's tricked out car of the not-so-distant future
- Hands on: Samsung Onmi Directional Experience speakers review
- StoreDot has improved its impressive 30-seconds-to-charge phone battery
- Hands on: Philips Fidelio B5 review
- This is what the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format will look like