There's a reason why robot Vacuum Black Friday deals fly off the shelves during the Black Friday season. These smart home appliances are not the cheapest, especially if you're going for the best robot vacuums with all the frills like mapping, obstacle avoidance, and self-cleaning. So it isn't surprising that people wait until Black Friday before they invest.
• Shop the full Walmart Black Friday sale
Walmart knocks 60% off this self-emptying mid-range model from Eufy, offering a whopping $300 price drop. Its current price is lower than how much you're actually saving! That's massive, making this a must-grab deal.
If you want more options on robot vacuums, you should also check out the best Roomba Black Friday deals, as iRobot is also offering early Black Friday discounts.
Black Friday deal - Eufy Clean L50 SES robot vacuum
eufy Clean L50 SES robot vacuum: was
$499 now $198 at Walmart
This Eufy robot vacuum is heavily discounted from the Walmart Black Friday sale. This Eufy Clean L50 specifically features a huge docking station for two months of hands-free cleaning, an advanced LiDAR sensor, and an automatic surface sensor that adjusts power depending on need. Overall, it's not one of the basic models, but it's much, much easier on the pocket since it's half-price today.
Eufy, owned by accessories brand Anker, is no stranger to robot vacuum technology. In fact, in only a few years, it's almost risen to the ranks of iRobot and Shark, delivering quality robot vacuums known for their suctioning power and their value.
I've tested a couple of its robot vacuum models over the years, and they've proven to be such powerhouses, only better because they typically don't cost you as much as their iRobot counterparts. What I mean by that is that they tend to deliver similar, if not better, performance while also throwing in more features, giving you a slight return on investment.
That's especially during Black Friday. Eufy typically throws out heavy discounts on many of its models - at times, better than what iRobot offers, so you're getting even better value for your money.
The Eufy Clean L50 SES, for example, comes with many features you'd expect from pricier models. That includes advanced LiDAR technology, multi-floor mapping, customizable zone cleaning, special pet hair pickup intervals, and a child-lock function. Now that it's discounted, you're getting all that plus powerful and effective cleaning for under $200.
If that isn't the robot vacuum deal of the year, I don't know what is.
More early Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off viral makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Family pajamas: matching Christmas PJs from $12.99
- Lowe's: up to $800 off major appliances
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi's, Skims, Adidas & more
- Purple: up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: $800 off toys, TVs, vacuums & clothing
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Michelle Rae Uy is the Computing Reviews and Buying Guides Editor here at TechRadar. She's a Los Angeles-based tech, travel and lifestyle writer covering a wide range of topics, from computing to the latest in green commutes to the best hiking trails. She's an ambivert who enjoys communing with nature and traveling for months at a time just as much as watching movies and playing sim games at home. That also means that she has a lot more avenues to explore in terms of understanding how tech can improve the different aspects of our lives.