This weekend's 4th of July deals are still kicking around, so if you were too busy yesterday to soak up the savings there's plenty of time to snag yourself a discount. You don't need to break the bank to shop top quality sales right now, though, so we're rounding up ten of the best 4th of July deals under $100 right here.
If you missed out on these offers, we're expecting this year's Black Friday deals to bring more sales as well.
There are plenty of offers out there for true bargain-hunters, so if you're in the market for some new smart home gear, headphones, or even fitness trackers, you're in the right place to find the cheapest products right now.
We're highlighting these cheap 4th of July deals just below, but if you don't find anything that's for you among these top picks you'll find all the latest sales further down the page as well. This top 10 list covers a range of departments, so whether you're shopping for the office, kitchen, or living room, you'll find plenty of savings to satisfy that deal-hunter's instinct.
You can browse all the latest 4th of July sales right here on TechRadar, or stick around here for our sub-$100 top picks from the weekend.
4th of July deals under $100
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus |
$39.99 $24.99 at B&H Photo (opens in new tab)
If you're after some new desk tech but you don't want to splash out on a whole new keyboard and mouse duo, this Logitech keyboard offers both in one and comes in $15 less at B&H in the Fourth of July sales.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote |
$39.99 $29.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
You can get the Fire TV Stick on sale for just $29.99 at Best Buy's 4th of July sale. The streaming player allows you to enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills and features an Alexa voice remote.
Insignia 8qt Multi-Function Pressure Cooker |
$119.99 $59.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
A fantastic price, you can snag the Insignia pressure cooker on sale for $59.99. The multi-function pressure cooker features an automatic keep-warm function, 24-hour delay timer, and is dishwasher safe for easy, quick cleanup.
Amazon Echo Show 5 |
$89.99 $69.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Add a screen to your Amazon Alexa experience with this Echo Show 5 deal, a $20 saving on the compact display. Use the touchscreen interface to check out your calendar, follow recipes, control your smart home and much more. Not only that, but the larger Amazon Echo Show 8 is also available for under $100 (opens in new tab) this weekend as well.
Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) | Free Echo Dot |
$99.99 $79.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
You can get a free Echo Dot smart speaker (worth $49.99 by itself) when you pick up the second generation Ring Video doorbell in the 4th of July sales. This is the previous model, but if only the latest will do, you'll find a similar deal on the premium, third generation device. It currently costs $189 at Amazon (opens in new tab) (was 298.99).
Keurig K-Slim Single-Serve Coffee Maker |
$109.99 $79.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The ability to brew coffee at home has never been more important, and the Keurig K-Slim on sale for $79.99 is a fantastic option. The compact single-serve coffee maker can brew a cup in minutes and features three different brew sizes.
Beats Powerbeats 3 Headphones | $
199.99 $89.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The Powerbeats 3 headphones are on sale for $89.99 at Best Buy. The water-resistant wireless earbuds feature secure-fit earhooks to maximize comfort and stability, and provide up to 12 hours of battery life.
Fitbit Charge 3 |
$149.95 $98.50 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
With the release of the Charge 4, the Fitbit Charge 3 has seen some price cuts over the last few months. In Amazon's 4th of July sales you can pick up this subtle fitness tracker with heart rate monitor for just $98.
Bose SoundSport Wireless |
$149 $99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Bose SoundSport Wireless earbuds are sweat-proof sports headphones that offer decent sound for the price. We've seen them $10 cheaper in the past, but this is still a very good price and unlikely to drop much further at this stage in the 4th of July sales.
Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet - 32GB |
$139 $99.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Kids Edition of Amazon Fire HD 8 has a $40 discount in Amazon's 4th of July sales, meaning you can pick up a safe and secure tablet with a range of kid-friendly features included for a little less right now.
More 4th of July sales
- Amazon - deals on appliances, tech, and home items (opens in new tab)
- Amerisleep - 30% off any mattress + free shipping with code AS30 (opens in new tab)
- Apple - deals on the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and more (opens in new tab)
- Appliances Connection - up to $750 off appliances, furniture, and more (opens in new tab)
- Bear - 20% off sitewide + two free cloud pillows (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy- deals on TVs, laptops, headphones, and more (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy - save on top-brand appliances (opens in new tab)
- Casper - 10% off any mattress order (opens in new tab)
- Dell - save big on laptops, monitors, TVs, and more (opens in new tab)
- DreamCloud - Save $200 off + free duvet, pillows, and towels (opens in new tab)
- Dyson - save up to $200 on Dyson vacuums (opens in new tab)
- Gap - up to 60% off everything (opens in new tab)
- Home Depot - save to 40% off appliances, patio, tools and more (opens in new tab)
- HP - save up to 60% off laptops, desktops, printers, and more (opens in new tab)
- Lenovo - save up to 68% on select doorbusters (opens in new tab)
- Lowe's- up to 40% off appliance special values (opens in new tab)
- Mattress Firm - up to 50% off top-rated brands (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft - save on laptops, consoles, and more (opens in new tab)
- Nectar - $399 of free accessories with every mattress (opens in new tab)
- Overstock - 4th of July blowout, up to 70% off + free shipping (opens in new tab)
- Purple - up to $350 off mattress and sleep bundle (opens in new tab)
- Saatva - take $200 off orders of $1,000+ (opens in new tab)
- Serta - save up to $400 on iComfort mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Target - save up to 20% off patio items (opens in new tab)
- Tempur-Pedic - save $500 off any Breeze mattress (opens in new tab)
- Walmart - save on patio, TVs, mattresses and more (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair - big outdoor sale, up to 65% off (opens in new tab)
- World Market - up to 40% off sitewide (opens in new tab)
You'll find plenty of 4th of July laptop deals if you're shopping higher up the price range, or you can take a look at the latest Best Buy 4th of July sales as well.