Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you're still searching for the perfect gift, then online flower delivery can be a fantastic option. Lucky for you, 1-800-Flowers is currently offering up to 28% off Valentine's Day flowers when you apply code CUPIDLOVE at checkout.
1-800-Flowers Valentine's Day selection not only includes beautiful bouquets, but the florist also offers gourmet chocolates, jewelry, and adorable stuffed animals. 1-800-Flowers uses a local florist, so your arrangement is guaranteed to arrive fresh and on time. If you select Valentine's Day as your delivery date, you'll be charged an additional fee of $4.99. If you have more flexibility, the standard fee applies to a February 12 and 13 delivery date, and a weekend delivery will cost you $14.99.
This offer ends tomorrow, and as we mentioned above, you must apply the coupon code CUPIDLOVE to receive the 28% discount at checkout. Ordering last-minute flowers can be expensive, so you should take advantage of this incredible deal while you can.
Receive 28% off Valentine’s flowers and gifts at 1-800-Flowers
You can save 28% off Valentine's Day gifts at 1-800-Flowers when you apply the coupon code CUPIDLOVE at checkout. You can save on beautiful bouquets, chocolates, jewelry, and more. Ends tomorrow!
More Valentine's Day sales
- Amazon- Deals on Amazon's best-selling devices
- Walmart - Gift guide deals on tech items, flowers, jewelry and more
- Godiva Chocolates - 20% off select Valentine's Day products
- Victoria's Secret - Savings sitewide on Valentine's Day gifts
- Shari's Berries - Save 15% on flowers and gifts
- Lindt Chocolates - Select gifts 20% off
- Nordstrom - Handpicked gifts that ship for free
- Overstock - Save on jewelry, watches, candles, and more
- Target - A large selection of Valentine's Day candy, treats, and home decor
See more offers with our roundup of the best online flower delivery services for Valentine's Day.
You can also see our list of the 5 best flower delivery websites of 2020.