House of the Dragon episode 3's release date is fast approaching. The next installment in the hit fantasy show will be with us on Sunday, September 4 – but we suspect you will want to know the exact time that it'll arrive on your platform of choice.
Below, we'll explain when the Game of Thrones prequel series will be available to watch on HBO Max. Well, for those who live in territories where HBO's streaming service exists, anyway. Viewers who live in world regions where HBO Max isn't available, though, shouldn't worry, as we'll reveal where and when you can catch House of the Dragon's next episode in your nation.
Additionally, you'll find a complete breakdown of when every House of the Dragon episode will be available to watch. Make sure you bookmark this page, then, so you can see when episodes four through 10 will be made available on HBO Max and elsewhere. After all, you'll need to fit your viewings in around another epic fantasy series – The Rings of Power, Amazon's Lord of the Rings series that just launched on Prime Video – from now on.
Here, then, is when House of the Dragon episode 3 will roar its way onto HBO Max.
When will House of the Dragon episode 3 come to HBO Max?
House of the Dragon episode 2 will be released on HBO Max on Sunday, September 4 at 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT.
For those keeping track, that's the same time as the previous two episodes were released. However, audiences who live in territories outside of Eastern and Pacific time zones won't be able to stream it on that date or at that time. So, when can you?
Where can I watch House of the Dragon in the UK and non-US territories?
Here's where and when you can stream the next episode of the epic fantasy HBO Max show in non-US territories:
- Australia – Monday, September 5 at 11 AM AEST on Foxtel
- Canada – Sunday, September 4 at 6 PM ET on Crave
- Germany – Monday, September 5 at 3 AM CST on Sky Germany
- India – Monday, September 5 at 6:30 AM IST on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Israel – Monday, September 5 at 4 AM IST on Cellcom
- Italy – Monday, September 5 at 3 AM CST on Sky Italy
- Japan – Monday, September 5 at 10 AM JST on U-NEXT
- Latin America – Sunday, September 4 at 9 PM ET on HBO Max
- New Zealand – Monday, September 5 at 1 PM NZST on Sky SoHo
- Portugal – Monday, September 5 at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Scandinavian nations – Monday, September 5 at 3 AM CST on HBO Max
- Spain – Monday, September 5 at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Switzerland – Monday, September 5 at 3 AM CST on RTS
- United Kingdom – Monday, September 5 at 2 AM BST on Sky Atlantic
House of the Dragon: full release schedule
#Caraxes, the fearsome and formidable. pic.twitter.com/Y6AcrNrryLAugust 30, 2022
Curious to know when future House of the Dragon episodes will drop in your country? Read on.
For those who don't live in the US, Canada, or Latin America: new episodes will land in your nation on a different day. House of the Dragon episode 3 will be released on Sunday, September 4 in North America, but it won't launch until Monday, September 5 in the UK and Europe, and so on.
- House of the Dragon episode 1 – Sunday, August 21 (available now)
- House of the Dragon episode 2 – Sunday, August 28 (available now)
- House of the Dragon episode 3 – Sunday, September 4
- House of the Dragon episode 4 – Sunday, September 11
- House of the Dragon episode 5 – Sunday, September 18
- House of the Dragon episode 6 – Sunday, September 25
- House of the Dragon episode 7 – Sunday, October 2
- House of the Dragon episode 8 – Sunday, October 9
- House of the Dragon episode 9 – Sunday, October 16
- House of the Dragon episode 10 – Sunday, October 23
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
As TechRadar's senior entertainment reporter, Tom covers all of the latest movies, TV shows, and streaming service news that you need to know about. You'll regularly find him writing about the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Star Wars, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, and many other topics of interest.
An NCTJ-accredited journalist, Tom also writes reviews, analytical articles, opinion pieces, and interview-led features on the biggest franchises, actors, directors and other industry leaders. You may see his quotes pop up in the odd official Marvel Studios video, too, such as this Moon Knight TV spot.
Away from work, Tom can be found checking out the latest video games, immersing himself in his favorite sporting pastime of football, reading the many unread books on his shelf, staying fit at the gym, and petting every dog he comes across.
Got a scoop, interesting story, or an intriguing angle on the latest news in entertainment? Feel free to drop him a line.