UPDATED: Click Frenzy 2016 is officially over, but select stores have extended their offers to run for extended periods. See our list of retailers below for details.
We’ve all heard of Black Friday, but Click Frenzy is arguably Australia’s biggest shopping event of November, with masses of online retail shoppers converging on the Click Frenzy website to bag a fantastic bargain on a number of category-specific sales.
Created in 2012 as an Australian equivalent to the Cyber Monday sales in the US, only without being linked to the same US-centric timing, the Click Frenzy event centralises hundreds of deals from a large number of Australian online retailers in one location for 24 hours.
While retailers also hold sales on their own sites, the Click Frenzy website is built to withstand enormous concurrent traffic volumes, with a marketplace that will allow shoppers to search by brand, item, category or just browse the large number of deals on offer.
Click Frenzy has officially started and will continue until 7PM (AEDT) tonight (Wednesday, November 16, 2016). We suggest you head over to the marketplace website and check out what's on offer before the sales are over!
On top of the links listed on the Click Frenzy website, some vendors are holding sales on their own sites. Here’s a list of the big tech brands taking part, plus links to their specific CF sale pages:
- HP Click Frenzy deals (Extended - runs until Sunday, November 20th)
- Dell Click Frenzy deals (Extended - runs until Thursday, November 17th)
- Videopro Click Frenzy deals (Extended - end date not specified)
- Kogan Click Frenzy deals (Extended - end date not specified, but note that some prices have increased)
- Catch of the Day Click Frenzy deals (sale over)
- Microsoft Click Frenzy deals (sale over)
- Sony Click Frenzy deals (sale over)
- Lenovo Click Frenzy deals (sale over)
- Mwave Click Frenzy deals (sale over)
- Appliances Online Click Frenzy deals (sale over)
As you can see, vendors and manufacturers alike are getting in on the 'Frenzy', with lots of great deals on tech items on offer. Here are some of the best Click Frenzy tech deals we've come across so far:
PCs & Laptops
- HP 251-a105a Desktop - $349 (down from $799 — save $450)
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Signature Edition (AMD A8, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD) - $549.50 (down from $1,099 — save $549.50)
- Dell Inspiron 17 5000 - $959.40 (down from $1,599 — save $639.60) use coupon code CLICKFRENZY4
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) - $1,019.40 (down from - $1,698.99 — save $679.60) use coupon code CLICKFRENZY8
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD) - $1,139 (down from $1,899 — save $760)
- HP Pavilion 15-au504tx - $1,189 (down from $1,699 — save $510)
- Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming - $1,189.30 (down from $1,698.99 — save $509.70) use coupon code CLICKFRENZY5&nbsp;
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) - $1,319.40 (down from $2,199 — save $879.60) use coupon code CLICKFRENZY9&nbsp;
Audio & Video
- Monster SuperStar High Definition Bluetooth Speaker - $55.20 (down from $158 — save $102.80)
- Beats By Dre Studio Wireless headphones (Red) - $299 (down from $479 — save $180)
Peripherals & Accessories
- Lowepro Adventura 160 Camera Bag - $9.99 (down from $59.95 — save $49.96)
- 29" LG 29UM58-P UltraWide Full HD IPS LED Gaming Monitor - $299 (down from $389 — save $90)
- Save up to 60% on select Xbox One games (includes titles such as Doom, Dark Souls III and the Lego Dimensions Starter Pack)
- Optus 10GB Mobile Data (SIM only) for $35 per month on 12 month contract (data, calls &amp; text)