You'll pocket savings anywhere from $20 up to $60, neither of which is anything to sniff at. And you don't need an Amazon Prime membership to get these prices, which is great news if you're not a member.
Here's what you'll save on a Fitbit through Amazon:
- Fitbit Surge for $189.95, normally $249.95
- Fitbit Alta HR for $149.95, normally $179.95
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband for $129.88, normally $149.95
Each Fitbit offers something different, from the robust tracking of the Fitbit Surge to the slim yet still capable Fitbit Alta HR.
There's a fitness tracker for everyone, and at various price points, there's likely a Fitbit that meets your budget.
Though these deals aren't tied to Prime Day, now's a good time to get a new Fitbit before prices creep back up.
- It's Amazon 2017, the online shopping giant's annual mega sale, with exclusive deals for Amazon Prime members – and if you’re not already signed up you can . Stick with TechRadar to find out how and when to grab all the best deals.
- Best fitness trackers you can buy right now