TechRadar readers are among the lucky few to get exclusive early access to Mint Mobile's new Black Friday deal - one that offers new customers three months of service for free when they pick up a three-month plan at the carrier.
Mint Mobile was already superbly cheap for new customers thanks to the carrier's introductory price, but this Black Friday deal makes it even better value.
With this deal, for example, you can essentially try out Mint's unlimited data plan for just $90 over six months - an outrageously low price considering you're getting one of the best prepaid plans on the market. Note, if you'd prefer not to pay for an unlimited plan, then this Black Friday deal also applies to Mint's cheaper limited-data options - starting with the 5GB plan for just $45.
As a brief overview, Mint Mobile operates a buy-in-bulk pricing system where you pay for multiple months upfront - either three months, six months, or a whole year of service. All are great value, but you'll get the lowest possible monthly rate on average if you commit to a longer plan upfront - which makes this exclusive Black Friday deal so handy for new customers.
Exclusive Mint Mobile Black Friday deal
Mint Mobile: get three months free with any three month plan
The Mint Mobile Black Friday deal is here and TechRadar readers are among the lucky few to get exclusive early access. For a limited time only, get a whole three months of service for free when you pick up any three month plan at the prepaid carrier. Note that this promotion doesn't just apply to the cheaper options at Mint, but also the incredibly well-priced unlimited plan.
Eligible Mint Mobile plans
- 5GB plan: from $15/month ($180/year)
- 15GB plan: from $20/month ($240/year)
- 20GB plan: from $25/month ($300/year)
- Unlimited plan: from $30/month ($360/year)
You can check out our Mint Mobile plans page for more guidance on Mint's current line-up of prepaid plans. We'd probably recommend the unlimited data plan as the best value option right now but the 15GB plan is also fantastic for thrifty users who don't need a lot of data.
More of today's best Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off viral makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Family pajamas: matching Christmas PJs from $12.99
- Lowe's: up to $800 off major appliances
- Macy's: 60% off clothing, jewelry, boots & gift ideas
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi's, Skims, Adidas & more
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: Apple Watch 9, cheap TVs, air fryers & toys
- Wayfair: 70% off furniture, rugs, & Christmas decor
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Alex is deals editor at TechRadar. With over three years of experience on-site and eight years working in e-commerce, Alex has made it his personal mission to share all his favorite tips, bargains, and deals with our readers here at TechRadar. At work, he specializes in computing, phones, and covering huge sales events like Black Friday and Amazon Prime Day. Outside of work, you'll find him indulging his keen love of photography and PC gaming, or down at the local climbing gym hanging off boulders far too difficult for his abilities. His editorial bylines also include contributions to T3 and GamesRadar.