Update: Ted Lasso season 2 episode 3 is available now.
Spoilers follow for Ted Lasso season 2 episode 2.
Ted Lasso season 2 episode 3 is due to launch on Friday, August 6. The first two episodes in the second season of Apple TV Plus' huge hit have already created some intriguing plot threads and flash points, so we can expect plenty more in episode 3.
Episode 2 – aka Lavender – saw Jamie Tartt (Phil Dunster) make a shock return to AFC Richmond, which is sure to give Ted (Jason Sudeikis) a headache or two, especially when it comes to Sam Obisanya (Toheeb Jimoh).
Meanwhile, Roy Kent (Brett Goldstein) made a, well, interesting first impression during his maiden stint as a pundit on Sky Sports' Soccer Saturday, so we're bound to get a lot more of those foul-mouthed rants in upcoming episodes.
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 2 ending explained: Jamie Tartt's future revealed
- Interview: In Ted Lasso season 2, Jamie Tartt is on a journey of self discovery
- Here's our Ted Lasso season 2 review
If you want to know when Ted Lasso season 2 episode 3 is due to air, we're here to help. Below, you'll find the release date and time for the next instalment, which is titled Do the Right-est Thing.
You'll also be able to find a full release schedule for season 2 further down the page, which will help you see when future entries will be released.
Read on to find out when the third episode of Ted Lasso season 2 arrives on Apple TV Plus.
When is Ted Lasso season 2 episode 3 coming to Apple TV Plus?
Ted Lasso season 2 episode 3 will land on Apple TV Plus on Friday, August 6 at 12AM ET / 5AM BST. For US citizens on the Pacific coast, the next episode will be released at 9PM PT on Thursday, August 5.
Our Apple TV Plus press contact confirmed that while "our episodes usually launch very early in the morning, we don’t confirm timings". Season 2's first two entries launched around the times listed above, so episode 3 should do likewise.
Viewers on the US east coast, as well as UK and European fans, will have to stay up late (or get up early) to catch the next instalment. Those on the US west coast, though, should be able to watch it before they head to bed.
Do the Right-est Thing may sound like a grammatically incorrect title but, like the previous two episodes, there's a big reason behind it. See if you can work out what it means before, or during, the next entry.
Read on for the season's full release schedule.
Ted Lasso season 2 full release schedule
Much like Disney Plus' TV show release schedule, Apple is adopting a weekly episodic launch for Ted Lasso season 2.
That means that there'll only be one episode per week, so Ted Lasso season 2 won't be released all at once.
Some fans may want to wait until the entire season is available to binge it all at once. If you do, though, you'll run the risk of having it spoiled for you, so ensure you mute any words related to 'Ted Lasso season 2' on your social media accounts.
Either way, bookmark this page so you can keep tabs on when other entries are available to watch. Here's a full release schedule for every episode in Ted Lasso season 2:
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 1 – Friday, July 23 (Available now)
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 2 – Friday, July 30 (Available now)
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 3 – Friday, August 6 (Available now)
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 4 – Friday, August 13
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 5 – Friday, August 20
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 6 – Friday, August 27
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 7 – Friday, September 3
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 8 – Friday, September 10
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 9 – Friday, September 17
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 10 – Friday, September 24
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 11 – Friday, October 1
- Ted Lasso season 2 episode 12 – Friday, October 8
- Thinking of cancelling Apple TV Plus? Here's how they'll keep you watching