The best budget wireless earbuds are better than their low prices suggest, and that's especially true of these ones you'll find discounted as part of this year's Prime Day deals.
Here's a collection of the best Amazon Prime Day 2021 wireless earbuds deals we've found under $100 / £100 in the US and the UK. There are some amazing products in this list, including earbuds from respected brands like Sennheiser, Sony, and Anker.
You'll notice that many deals in the UK are now sold out as Prime Day is officially over – but lots are still available, and the sales event is still going strong in the US.
Not in the US or UK? Scroll down to the bottom of this page for the best deals in your region on some of the featured products.
The best cheap wireless earbud deals on Prime Day
EarFun Air Pro wireless earbuds:
$99.99 $79.99 at Amazon
Save $20 – these true wireless earbuds look good, sound great, and offer generally strong performance at what was already a very attractive price. They have some letdowns (like overly complex touch controls) but even then this deal is one you probably don't want to pass up.
Jabra Elite Active 65t true wireless earbuds:
$79.99 $47.49 at Amazon
Save $32.50 – Grab these fantastic, sports-friendly earbuds in this excellent deal from Amazon. Designed for athletes, the earbuds are sweat-resistant and feature a built-in motion sensor that lets you track your fitness efforts.
Skullcandy Indy earbuds:
$84.99 $38 at Amazon
Save $46.99 – if you can get a good fit the Skullcandy Indy true wireless earbuds offer a fun, punchy sound and good noise isolation. Unfortunately, that isn't always the case, but at this price it might be worth taking a risk with them as they deliver a great performance.
AfterShokz OpenMove headphones:
$79.95 $59.95 at Amazon
Save $20 – bone-conduction headphones might sound like a strange idea, but these deliver fantastic audio all while letting you remain aware of your surroundings. Unfortunately, the comfort of the OpenMove isn't on par with its predecessors, so it isn't the best suited to being worn for long periods of time. This also isn't the best price we've seen the OpenMove at either, so unless you're dead set you might want to pick up some different headphones.
Skullcandy Sesh earbuds:
$47.25 $26 at Amazon
Save $21.25 – while these true wireless earbuds won't fit comfortably for everyone over long periods of time, their stable design makes them perfect for a gym workout with a strong bass-heavy sound that's sure to give you the energy to push your fitness limits.
1MORE Stylish True Wireless in-Ear Headphones:
$79.99 $54.95 at Amazon
Save $25 – If you're on the hunt for some cheap true wireless earbuds, this deal on the 1MORE Stylish TWS is worth checking out. While these aren't the most reliable buds we've tested, they do provide a well-balanced sound, good battery life, and the ability for each bud to work independently. Note – this deal is only available for the gold color variant.
SOUNDPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds:
£39.99 £34.99 at Amazon
Save £5 - These true wireless earbuds are a great bargain even if this isn't the biggest discount of Prime Day, delivering good quality sound, noise cancellation and 5 hours on a single charge, and a charging case is also included.
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 wireless headphones:
£99.99 £75 at Amazon
Save £24.99 - This is a record low price on the Sennheiser Momentum wireless earbuds, and one that's only been seen over the last few months. With powerful audio and a comfortable fit you're getting excellent value for money here.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus:
£159 £74.95 at Amazon
Save £84.05 - This isn't the lowest price we've seen, but it's still a good deal. With a 22-hour battery life, support for iOS as well as Android devices, and better sound than the original Galaxy Buds, this discount is worth snapping up. This deal applies to the white version, with varying prices for the other colours.
Anker Soundcore Life A1 Wireless Earbuds: £47.99 £32.99 at Amazon - SOLD OUT
Save £15 - These Anker Soundcore wireless earbuds pack extra bass and treble for those of you who love meaty, rich sounds. They also last a very impressive 9 hours on a single charge, potentially propelling you through an entire workday without running out of juice.
Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds: £129.99 £79.99 at Amazon - SOLD OUT
Save £50 - These true wireless earbuds are superb for the discounted price, packing targeted noise cancellation and great overall sound quality. 7 hours of battery life on a single charge isn't too shabby, either.
Should I buy cheap wireless earbuds on Prime Day?
It pays to be wary about budget wireless earbuds. There are countless brands available on Amazon and other online retailers that offer headphones for incredibly low prices – which drop down even lower during Prime Day.
But, there are some hidden gems that offer decent sound quality and style for a price that can seem too good to be true. However, if you have a good idea of the specs you're looking for before you buy, you can save yourself a lot of time during the sales period.
Whatever kind of wireless earbuds you buy this Prime Day, they need to be comfortable – look out for models that come with interchangeable ear tips in a range of sizes to ensure a snug fit. Memory foam or silicone tips are usually best, though some people prefer AirPods-style ear tips that don't need to be pushed as deeply into your ear.
If you want to use your wireless earbuds during exercise, they should have an IPX4 water-resistance rating or above; this means that they'll be able to withstand a little sweat as well as a spot of rain.
It's worth checking out the battery life, too. Take lots of long haul flights? A short battery life isn't going to cut it, and you might be better off paying a little extra for the convenience of not having to charge your buds every single day.
Most importantly, think about the audio quality you're looking for. Cheap wireless earbuds may not always come with audiophile specs like support for hi-res audio codecs, but it's worth taking a look at the reviews to see how other users have found them – and we've reviewed many of the earbuds on this list, so you can check out our findings, too.
Looking for the best of the best? Check out our guide to the best Prime Day headphones deals.
Today's best cheap wireless earbud deals in your region
No matter where you live, you'll find all the lowest prices for the best earbuds in this guide from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
More Amazon Prime Day deals in the US
- Amazon devices: up to 50% off for Prime Day
- Amazon Fire tablets: record low prices now starting at $44.99
- Amazon Fire TV stick: half price 4K streaming
- Amazon Echo (4th Gen):
$99.99$59.99 at Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th generation):
$49.99$24.99 at Amazon
- Adidas: up to 50% off footwear and apparel
- Audible Premium Plus: save 53% on your first 4 months
- AirPods: now starting at just $99
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm, GPS):
$399$329 at Amazon
- Calvin Klein: up to 45% off CK underwear and bras
- Camping: Zippo, Coleman and Sabre under $10
- Card and board games: Up to 30% off games for all ages
- Chromebooks: up to 25% off Lenovo, HP and Samsung
- Deals under $25: save on games, smart home, fashion and more
- Fashion: big name brands from $14
- Fitbit: up to 30% off Fitbit Sense, Inspire and more
- Fitness: workout gear from $6
- Garmin: save up to 30% on smartwatches
- Headphones: Sony, Beats, Bose and more starting at $10
- iPad (8th generation): was $329 now $299
- iPad Air: now $519.99 - lowest price ever
- iPad Pro 2021: save $50 - record low price
- Keurig: up to 35% off K-Slim pod coffee maker
- Kitchen: save up to 42% on Cusimax, Cosori, Instant Pot and more
- Laptops: Chromebooks, MacBooks and gaming laptops discounted
- Lego Super Mario: sets from $11
- Levi's: up to 40% off Levi's jeans, shorts and jackets
- New Balance: up to 30% off shoes and sneakers
- Nike: save on NBA jerseys, sneakers, and more
- Monitors: displays from LG, Asus, and Alienware up to 38% off
- Nintendo Switch: save $10 on Pro Controller and select games
- Oral care: up to 50% off Oral B, Crest, Glide and more
- PS5: games now starting at $29.88
- Ray-Ban: up to 25% off adults and kids sunglasses
- Razer: PC gaming accessories up to 50% off
- Roomba: save up to $300 on robot vacuum cleaners
- Power tools: save up to 50% on Black & Decker, DeWalt and Greenworks
- Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones:
$348$248 at Amazon
- Smartwatches: Samsung Galaxy Watch from $159
- Subscription boxes: 65% off for Prime members
- Tommy Hilfiger: up to 50% off designer clothes and accessories
- TVs: Fire-enabled smart TVs starting at just $99.99
- Under Armour: up to 30% off sportswear, shoes and gym accessories
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: get three months for $29.99
More Amazon Prime Day deals in the UK
- Amazon Echo devices: now starting from £9.99
- Amazon Echo Dot:
£49.99£24.99 at Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 5 (2019):
£79.99£39.99 at Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet:
£89.99£39.99 at Amazon
- Audible Premium Plus: Prime members get 3 months for 99p
- Blink Mini security camera: now just £21.99 for Prime members
- Deals under £15: save on games, smart home, fashion and more
- Fashion: big savings on Amazon brands starting at under £5
- Headphones: Jabra headphones from £69
- Kitchen: Dolce Gusto coffee machines from £59 and more
- Laptops: cheap PCs starting at just £199
- MacBook Air M1: £100 off at Amazon - now £899
- PC games: EA titles including The Sims 4 from £7.49
- Prime Video: channel add-ons 99p for three months
- PS5: Demon's Souls, Immortals and more discounted now
- Smart home: Ring Video Doorbell from £35
- Smartwatches: Fitbit Charge 4 now £99
- TVs: 4K smart TVs from £298
Sign up to receive daily breaking news, reviews, opinion, analysis, deals and more from the world of tech.
Hamish is a Senior Staff Writer for TechRadar and you’ll see his name appearing on articles across nearly every topic on the site from smart home deals to speaker reviews to graphics card news and everything in between. He uses his broad range of knowledge to help explain the latest gadgets and if they’re a must-buy or a fad fueled by hype. Though his specialty is writing about everything going on in the world of virtual reality and augmented reality.