The John Lewis Boxing Day sales are now live. It's your chance to pick up a good deal on all that Christmas stock that didn't sell.
John Lewis is a popular retailer for big electronics items like TVs as well as white goods and laptops, due to the customer service and five-year guarantees.
- John Lewis Quick links:
- John Lewis Boxing Day sales
- Television deals
- Laptop and tablet deals
- Headphone and speakers deals
- Gaming deals
- Smartphone and telephone deals
- See all John Lewis deals
John Lewis is also, of course, famous for price matching its highstreet+online rivals like Currys and PC World. So if you spot anything from highstreet brands online, you should be able to get John Lewis to price match if you'd prefer to buy there.
Boxing Day sales at John Lewis might even be better than the deals we saw on Black Friday. The retail chain didn't actually do much on Black Friday, instead choosing to promote a small number of deals while price matching popular TVs.
It was probably a good strategy as it limited the number of products it was selling for below the usual amount. But the Boxing Day sales are a different animal - they're all about shifting stock that has built up over the Christmas period so it's possible that John Lewis will be the place to be on Monday.
We'll be rounding up all of the best Boxing Day sales deals right here on TechRadar so keep coming back for the latest updates.
Boxing Day Sales: Quick links
Just straight to the deals at the UK's biggest retailers. Links will open in new tab:
- Amazon.co.uk - end of year sale
- John Lewis clearance sale now on
- Currys - save up to 50% across all categories
- Argos - deals launching Christmas Day
- Tesco Direct Boxing Day sales
- GAME - January Sale now on!
- Zavvi - daily deals on games consoles
- AO.com - sale on TVs and home appliances