The Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser is a highly sought-after product year-round, but especially during seasonal sales when you can snag some stellar savings, like this deal knocking 28% off this Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser bundle at Amazon, which comes with 10 single-serve sachets and two exclusive ceramic cups.
Using Dualit technology to perfectly and evenly blend chocolate and milk into a velvety smooth consistency in just 2.5 minutes, the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser is available in white, platinum, copper, satin black, and charcoal.
Alternatively, you can save even more when you shop direct, with this deal offering half price at Hotel Chocolat with a 6 or 12-month subscription.
That's right, this cracking offer knocks 50% off of its £99.95, bringing it down to £49.95 just in time for Christmas.
We've seen the price drop this low before, but never lower, and you're unlikely to find it cheaper elsewhere, so it's a fantastic time to snag yourself this luxury hot chocolate gadget.
Simply hit the button labeled 'Buy with subscription for £49.95 (SAVE £50)', choose which colour Velvetiser you'd like, then whether you want two boxes of sachet for six months or one per month for a year. Then, you're all set to choose your flavours - you can change these any time - and check out.
Today's best Black Friday Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser deals
Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser bundle: was
£109.95 now £79 at Hotel Chocolat
If you don't fancy committing to six or 12 months of chocolatey goodness, the next best deal is at Amazon. You can save 28% on this bundle, which includes two cups and 10 hot chocolate sachets. This is a further 12% off versus earlier this week, when it was only 16% off.
Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Maker: was
£99.95 now £49.95 at Hotel Chocolat
Hotel Chocolat is known for delicious, luxurious chocolate, so you know this collaborative effort powered by Dualit's engineering prowess is going to net you some deliciously smooth hot chocolates that will warm your winter nights.
Both of these deals are a fantastic way to get more bang for your buck if you've been waiting to get the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser. It makes for a great Christmas present or a delightful self-indulgent gift to yourself.
Scroll down for more Black Friday deals in the UK.
More UK Black Friday deals
- Amazon: up to 60% off TVs, laptops, and more(opens in new tab)
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and clothing(opens in new tab)
- AO: deals on appliances, headphones and TVs(opens in new tab)
- Argos: up to 1/3 off toys and big TV deals(opens in new tab)
- Boots: half-price fragrances and make-up(opens in new tab)
- Box: up to £1,000 off TVs, laptops and PCs(opens in new tab)
- Currys: 40% off TVs, laptops and vacuums(opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 45% off laptops and desktops(opens in new tab)
- Dyson: save £100 on the Dyson Cyclone V10(opens in new tab)
- EE: up to £300 gift card with select phones(opens in new tab)
- Game: PlayStation and Xbox games from £4.99(opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: up to £400 off TVs and appliances(opens in new tab)
- Lego: 25% off dozens of sets(opens in new tab)
- Ninja: save up to £90 on air fryers and pans(opens in new tab)
- Peloton: up to £500 off
- Reebok: up to 50% off sitewide(opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to £250 off phones and tablets(opens in new tab)
- Shark: up to £220 off cordless vacuum cleaners(opens in new tab)
- Sonos: 20% off portable speakers and soundbars(opens in new tab)
- Very: offers on TVs, Lego and fashion(opens in new tab)
- Virgin: broadband deals from £25 per month(opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: furniture, lighting and mattress deals
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Josephine Watson (@JosieWatson) is TechRadar's Managing Editor - Lifestyle. Josephine has previously written on a variety of topics, from pop culture to gaming and even the energy industry, joining TechRadar to support general site management. She is a smart home nerd, as well as an advocate for internet safety and education, and has also made a point of using her position to fight for progression in the treatment of diversity and inclusion, mental health, and neurodiversity in corporate settings. Generally, you'll find her watching Disney movies, playing on her Switch, or showing people pictures of her cats, Mr. Smith and Heady.