Black Friday may have come and gone, but the Black Friday Garmin deals are still hanging around. We’ve seen triple-figure discounts on some of Garmin’s best activity watches, from the ultra-performance Garmin Enduro to the entry-level Forerunner 45. The Black Friday deals cover the whole gamut of its watches, as well as GPS tools like cycling computers, more fitness equipment like heart rate monitors, and turbo trainers from Garmin’s Tacx brand of indoor cycling gear.
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro and Forerunner 45 are some of our top choices when it comes to watch deals, covering premium and entry-level respectively. There’s loads more on offer, including an excellent Garmin Enduro deal taking $400 off the asking price. Golf watches are also seeing significant discounts at retailers like Dick’s Sporting Goods, while for cyclists, Garmin Edge computers and Tacx Boost turbo trainers are getting price cuts in the US and UK.
Today's best Black Friday Garmin deals
Below, you'll find all the best Garmin deals still left in the US and the UK.
Quick links to Garmin deals in the US
- Amazon: Huge Black Friday deals on watches and cycling computers (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: Big discounts on Garmin watches such as Instinct (opens in new tab)
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Great buys on golf watches and rangefinders (opens in new tab)
- Kohl's: Half price on the amazing Fenix 6 Pro! (opens in new tab)
US Black Friday Garmin deals
Garmin Edge 1030 Plus cycling computer: was
$599.99 Now $454.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Garmin's cycling computers bring the Swiss brand's top-of-the-line GPS and metrics collection to your two-wheeled adventures. Calculate your speed, distance, pace, route traveled, get advance warning of steep hills, work through training programs and loads more.
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music: was
$349.99 Now $196.00 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Garmin's Forerunner range is best-in-class when it comes to running companions, and the 245 (recently supplanted by the 255) packs in loads of amazing features and supports music. Save over $150.
Garmin Venu Sq GPS smartwatch: was
$199.99 now $119.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Get 33% off the price of the original Garmin Venu Sq, a lifestyle-orientated watch that still has room for on-board GPS, Garmin Pay and the brand's amazing training metrics. At this price, this is a better buy than most - probably any - Fitbits.
Garmin Instinct GPS watch: was
$229.99 Now $169.00 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The original Garmin Instinct is a rugged, military-inspired polymer GPS watch perfect for adventures, and even though we've had a few iterations of the watch since, this is still an excellent buy at under $200. Weekend warriors and hikers take note.
Garmin Forerunner 45 GPS smartwatch 42mm: was
$199.99 Now $129.99 from Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The entry-level running watch in Garmin's stable is now cheaper than ever at Best Buy. Although the tech's beginning to look long in the tooth, at this price it's still a good deal. Its more attractive lava-red colorway, however, isn't quite as heavily discounted.
Garmin Enduro, Ultraperformance Multisport GPS Watch: was
$899.99 Now $499.95 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
An big ol' discount here, with the monstrous Garmin Enduro down to a hair under $500. It doesn't have the new Training Readiness score or topographical maps featured on the Enduro 2, but it's still a stonking watch in its own right. A great investment for serious athletes at this price.
Garmin Approach S60 golf watch: was
$399.99 Now $349.99 at Dick's Sporting Goods (opens in new tab)
One of Garmin's best golf watches, the Approach S60 offers detailed maps of over 40,000 courses, AutoShot measurement, a digital scorecard and lots more handy golfing tools as well as the usual detailed fitness metrics.
Garmin Approach S12 golf watch: was
$199.99 now $149.99 at Dick's Sporting Goods (opens in new tab)
The S62's smaller, cheaper sibling. 30 hours of battery life compared to the S62's 10 days, but there's plenty to like about this more refined package, including access to the same 40,000 courses as its more expensive alternative. A good budget option for golders, although be aware not all competitions may allow GPS aids.
Quick links: UK
- Amazon: Deals on loads of top Garmin watches (opens in new tab)
- Argos: Special offers on Forerunner, Fenix and Venu watches (opens in new tab)
- Currys: Save £80 on Garmin Vivoactive (opens in new tab)
- Garmin: Garmin has lots of reductions (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: No major discounts yet, but likely to come (opens in new tab)
- Very: £270 off the Fenix 6 Pro, plus other savings (opens in new tab)
Garmin Forerunner 45 running watch:
was £129.99 now £99.99 at Wiggle (opens in new tab)
Don't make the mistake of thinking this cheap Garmin watch is a bit long in the tooth: at this price, it's a much better buy than the Fitbit Inspire 3 fitness tracker. Great health metrics and integrated GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite positioning systems make this a thrifty runner's best friend.
Garmin HRM-Dual heart rate monitor: was
£59.99 now £34.99 at Wiggle (opens in new tab)
The most affordable way to get a Garmin HRM right now. Bluetooth and ANT+ support means you get up-to-the-minute heat rate data, and you're able to calculate running power and other metrics on your device. Cyclists can connect with Garmin Edge devices to get similar readouts.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS watch in silver/grey: was
£259.99 Now £199 at Curry's (opens in new tab)
Garmin's Vivoactive 4 watch is a great all-around sports watch tracking steps, calories, distance, your recovery with Garmin's Body Battery metric, VO2 max, swimming and lots more. Right now you can save £60.
Garmin Edge 530 GPS bike computer: was
£259.99 Now £179.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
An excellent £100 discount on Garmin's great cycling computer. If you're a keen cyclist, having an on-board GPS which can also pair with smart lights to detect cars and alert the rider can stop you getting lost, show you distance and time metrics, and loads more.
Garmin Fenix 6X Pro premium multisport watch: was
£649.99 Now £329.95 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Get a cool £260 off one of Garmin's best watches ever. If you're a serious athlete, you're going to love the rugged design, increased accuracy HRM, advanced training features such as Garmin's PacePro programme for runners, and extremely effective ski tools. Great for the coming snow sports season.
Garmin Tacx Boost Turbo Trainer: was
£229.99 now £159.99 at Wiggle (opens in new tab)
Save 30% on the Garmin Tacx Boost. If you're a cyclist looking to take your training inside in torrential weathers, a good deal on a turbo trainer can help, especially when paired with the accompanying Tacx Training app or Zwift.
Garmin Venu 2 40mm: was
£349.99 Now £259.99 at John Lewis & Partners (opens in new tab)
This year's Garmin Venu 2 is the Garmin watch for someone a tad more style-inclined. It still looks very much like a smartwatch, but to Garmin's credit, it packs a lot of functionality into a good-looking package. A good idea if you don't want to wear a black hunk of polymer.
Garmin Fenix 6X Pro: was
£599 Now £329 at Very (opens in new tab)
A massive discount on one of the best Garmin watches ever. It's still cheaper than Amazon has it right now: if you're looking for a comprehensive long-distance endurance tool at a great price, this is the deal to get.
Black Friday may have come and gone, but there are still more deals available in our guide to the best cheap running watch deals.
Where are the best places to find Black Friday Garmin deals?
This page is highlighting all the best Garmin deals after Black Friday, so there's no need to head anywhere else. But if you want to do some digging for yourself, the following retailers are likely to have many of the best Black Friday Garmin deals.
Top US retailers
Amazon: expect all sorts of Garmin watches at discounted prices (opens in new tab)
Best Buy: we could see huge savings on various Garmins (opens in new tab)
Walmart: sales and free shipping on Garmin watches (opens in new tab)
Top UK retailers
Amazon: this could host the UK's best Garmin deals (opens in new tab)
Currys: discounts on Garmin wearables plus free delivery (opens in new tab)
John Lewis: big savings on Garmin wearables (opens in new tab)
How long do the Black Friday Garmin deals last?
Black Friday itself was yesterday, 25 November, but we know from previous experience it's not just the one day any more. The deals continue right up until November 28, otherwise known as Cyber Monday, another major sales event.
Should I wait for Black Friday Garmin deals?
Now Black Friday has been and gone, it's useful to know new deals crop up throughout the weekend. If you're considering buying a Garmin wearable and you have a specific one in mind, if it's not already discounted it might be worth checking back every few hours.
However, if you don't have a specific model in mind, the discounts themselves will be as good as they're going to get right now. Shop around using some of the guidance on this page and see which device fits your ability level, so you don't end up overpaying for a watch that does more than you need.
More US Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, Apple Watch, clothing, vacuums, and toys (opens in new tab)
- Apple AirPods 2: on sale for $234 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops, appliances, and more (opens in new tab)
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 smart TVs from Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- Christmas decor: up to 54% off trees, garlands, and wreaths (opens in new tab)
- Dell: laptops from $299.99 (opens in new tab)
- Gifts ideas: 40% off holiday gifts for the family from Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Home Depot: 50% off tools, major appliances, and holiday decor (opens in new tab)
- Lowe's: up to $750 off appliances, Christmas decor and tools (opens in new tab)
- Overstock: 70% off holiday decor, furniture, and Christmas trees (opens in new tab)
- Nectar: save up to $500 on mattresses, plus $499 in free gifts (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: up to 50% off UGG, makeup, Nike, jewelry, and more (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to $2,500 TVs, major appliances, and smartwatches (opens in new tab)
- Target: 45% off toys, Christmas decor, coffee makers, and more (opens in new tab)
- Toys: up to 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free with trade-in (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: toys, TVs, vacuums, and laptops starting at $19.99 (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: up to 80% off couches, rugs, and more, plus free shipping (opens in new tab)
More UK Black Friday deals
- Amazon: up to 60% off TVs, laptops, and more (opens in new tab)
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and clothing (opens in new tab)
- AO: deals on appliances, TVs, laptops and more (opens in new tab)
- Argos: cheap TVs, headphones and tools (opens in new tab)
- Boots: half-price fragrances and make-up (opens in new tab)
- Box: up to £1,000 off TVs, laptops and PCs (opens in new tab)
- Currys: 40% off TVs, laptops and vacuums (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 45% off laptops and desktops (opens in new tab)
- Dyson: save £100 on the Dyson Cyclone V10 (opens in new tab)
- EE: get a 200GB data SIM for £23 per month (opens in new tab)
- Game: PlayStation and Xbox games from £4.99 (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: up to £400 off TVs and appliances (opens in new tab)
- Ninja: save up to £90 on air fryers and pans (opens in new tab)
- Reebok: up to 50% off sportswear and footwear (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to £250 off phones and tablets (opens in new tab)
- Shark: up to £220 off cordless vacuum cleaners (opens in new tab)
- Very: offers on TVs, Lego and fashion (opens in new tab)
- Virgin: broadband deals from £25 per month (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: furniture, lighting and mattress deals (opens in new tab)