- Good build quality
- Intuitive controls
- Excellent lens with an impressive zoom range
- Fast to focus
- Image stabilisation and autofocus during video recording
- Noise at high sensitivities
- Artefacts around fine details at all sensitivities
- Subdued colours with default settings
TechRadar Our verdict
"The low performance at high ISO sensitivies is a shame, as everything else about the camera is well implemented. The build quality and lens are excellent, the control method is intuitive, and there is a vast range of features to keep even experienced photographers happy."
What do you think?