iRobot has really been bringing the heat in this year's Cyber Monday sales, and now it's slashed the prices on some of its best robot vacuums even further to all-time low prices.
I've become somewhat of a robot vacuum fangirl in the last year (after years of swearing they were all hype) and the thing that's been the biggest revelation is just how wild the discounts are – and that's especially true in today's Cyber Monday Roomba deals.
In general, we're seeing lots of Black Friday offers carry over to the Cyber Monday deals, however I've spotted a lot of iRobot's best vacuums have been even further reduced. Take, for example, the iRobot Roomba s9+, which scored a glowing 4.5 in our iRobot Roomba s9+review, and which has now been reduced to its all-time low price of $799.99 at Amazon in the US. In the UK, it's down from £1,299 to £889 at the iRobot store, which is again the lowest price we've ever seen it at.
There are also some great bundles on offer, like the Roomba i3 and Braava Jet combination, which is at an all-time low price of $528 at Amazon.
We've rounded up the best all-time-low prices below, and while it's not the first time some of them have been so cheap, these are still worth pouncing on.
Today's best Black Friday iRobot Roomba deals (US)
iRobot Roomba s9+: was
$999 now $799 at Amazon
One of iRobot's most powerful vacuums, which we rated a 4.5 out of 5 in our full review, isn't exactly a budget model. With this Cyber Monday deal, however, it drops to a more accessible level so that the more budget-conscious consumers can enjoy its excellent corner cleaning and accurate smart mapping capabilities without blowing their budget. It's dropped even further than its earlier price, now offering $200 off, which is the lowest we've ever seen it go - though it's gone this low before.
iRobot Roomba s9+ with Braava jet m6: was
$1,449 now $949 at Best Buy
This two-in-one deal might just be the perfect Cyber Monday gift you can give yourself if you want pristine floors. The s9+, which we rated a 4.5 out of 5 in our full review, takes care of the dirt and pet hair, while its mopping buddy finishes the job. Right now, at Best Buy, you're looking at a whopping $500 savings - the biggest we've ever seen. At $949 for the bundle, they're cheaper than the s9+'s launch price.
Roomba i3+ EVO & Braava jet m6 bundle: was
$1,049.98 now $649.98 at iRobot
As stated in our 4 out of 5 star review of the Roomba i3+, we greatly appreciated its self-emptying and scheduling capabilities. As a more stripped down model, it works best for those with one type of surface in their home since it has one suction level. It’s currently enjoying a cool $400 off for Cyber Monday.
I learned the hard way in my year of becoming a robot vacuum fanatic that opting for a more budget-friendly option isn't always the way to go. Cheaper robot vacuums can be hair-raising as they torpedo around your home, and can end up needing more supervision than your toddler when they're playing house.
Despite their low sales prices, we've found iRobot robot vacuums to be consistently robust and high-performing, by and large thanks to the highly intelligent programming imbued into their software, and would feel safe recommending them to most homes.
Today's best Black Friday iRobot Roomba deals (UK)
iRobot Roomba i515240: was
£399.99, now £299.99 at Amazon
This is one of iRobot's more budget-friendly and simplistic models, but it more than holds its own. Thanks to iRobot's operating system, the i515240 still benefits from the same intelligent programming as newer or pricier models, albeit without some of the hardware to back it up.
iRobot Roomba s9+: was
£1,299 now £889 at iRobot
While the Roomba s9+ is very pricey, it’s more than worth it thanks to its self-emptying capabilities, 3-stage cleaning system, and the fact that it learns and maps out your space for better cleaning coverage. And, for the holidays, it’s cheaper by about £400. It was already this cheap for Black Friday, but it's such a good deal we just can't help but shout about it.
More iRobot Roomba deals
Looking for more iRobot Roomba deals? You'll find all the lowest prices from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
Scroll down for more Cyber Monday deals in the US and UK.
More Cyber Monday deals – US
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, headphones, iPads & toys(opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops & appliances(opens in new tab)
- Board games: from $11 at Walmart(opens in new tab)
- Christmas trees: starting at $38.99 at Amazon(opens in new tab)
- Home Depot: 50% off tools & appliances(opens in new tab)
- Lowe's: $750 off appliances, decor & tools(opens in new tab)
- Overstock: 70% off decor and furniture(opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to $2,500 off TVs, phones & appliances(opens in new tab)
- Target: 50% off toys, TVs, Keurig & more(opens in new tab)
- Walmart: 60% off toys & TVs(opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: up to 80% off furniture
More Cyber Monday deals – UK
- Amazon: up to 60% off TVs, laptops, and more
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and clothing
- AO: deals on appliances, headphones and TVs
- Argos: up to 1/3 off toys
- B&Q: 25% of Christmas decorations and tools
- Boots: half-price fragrances and make-up
- Box: up to £1,000 off TVs, laptops and PCs
- Currys: 40% off TVs, laptops and vacuums
- Dell: up to 45% off laptops and desktops
- Disney: 30% off Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar
- Dyson: best-price guarantee on vacuums and hair care
- EE: unlimited data SIMs from £14 per month
- Game: consoles, games and accessories from £4.99
- Ikea: Christmas tree + £10 voucher for £25
- John Lewis: up to 40% off tech, fashion and home
- Lego: popular sets from under £10 - plus free gifts
- Ninja: save up to £90 on air fryers and pans
- Peloton: up to £500 off
- Reebok: up to 50% off sitewide
- Samsung: up to £250 off phones and tablets
- Shark: up to £220 off cordless vacuum cleaners
- Sonos: 20% off portable speakers and soundbars
- Very: offers on TVs, Lego and fashion
- Virgin: broadband deals from £25 per month
- Wayfair: furniture, lighting and mattress deals
Sign up to receive daily breaking news, reviews, opinion, analysis, deals and more from the world of tech.
Josephine Watson (@JosieWatson) is TechRadar's Managing Editor - Lifestyle. Josephine has previously written on a variety of topics, from pop culture to gaming and even the energy industry, joining TechRadar to support general site management. She is a smart home nerd, as well as an advocate for internet safety and education, and has also made a point of using her position to fight for progression in the treatment of diversity and inclusion, mental health, and neurodiversity in corporate settings. Generally, you'll find her watching Disney movies, playing on her Switch, or showing people pictures of her cats, Mr. Smith and Heady.