- Excellent image quality with raw files
- Sharp lens right up to edges of the frame
- Beautiful, lightweight and pocket-friendly body
- Analogue dials provide immediate and easy control over exposure
- Reliable metering system
- Slow and hesitant AF system
- Below-par LCD quality
- JPEG quality could be better
- Priced far higher than competing models
- Minimum focusing distance of 30cm can be limiting
TechRadar Our verdict
"Crucially, what the X1 sets out to do it does well: that is, to provide high-quality images in a small and compact body"
What do you think?