"A neat way to convert legacy TV and video equipment in larger buildings, the Multibox is simple and, if a large number of rooms is involved, it's cost-effective. But it seems pricey, given that it distributes only six of the 48 Freeview TV channels and because the image is not as clear as it could be"
- Adds Freeview channels to any RF distribution network
- Easy to set up
- Supports 16:9 widescreen and stereo sound
- Only six channels can be chosen
- Can be prone to UHF interference
- Costly if you just connect a few rooms