- Adds Freeview channels to any RF distribution network
- Easy to set up
- Supports 16:9 widescreen and stereo sound
- Only six channels can be chosen
- Can be prone to UHF interference
- Costly if you just connect a few rooms
TechRadar Our verdict
"A neat way to convert legacy TV and video equipment in larger buildings, the Multibox is simple and, if a large number of rooms is involved, it's cost-effective. But it seems pricey, given that it distributes only six of the 48 Freeview TV channels and because the image is not as clear as it could be"
What do you think?