Ring Doorbells have become incredibly popular and are often the quickest and easiest way to get into smart home gadgets. Black Friday Ring Doorbell deals mean you can start building your smart setup without breaking the bank, and right now you can get the Ring Video Doorbell + Chime on sale for half price, down from £119.98 to £59.99 at Amazon.
Safety, security, and peace of mind all come wrapped up in a little box with the iconic Ring doorbell design. The Ring Video Doorbell included in this bundle is the 2nd-generation model, boasting 1080p resolution, solid battery life, and excellent motion tracking, all handled in Ring’s easy–to–use app.
Plus, this bundle includes a Ring Chime, which means you need not constantly have your phone with you around your home to hear when the doorbell rings or motion is detected – and it even extends your Wi-Fi for Ring devices!
Of course, the Black Friday deals event is the biggest sales event of the season and Amazon is often generous when it comes to discounts on its own products. With this deal, you're saving £64.99 on this device which will ensure your comfort and safety.
If you're in the US, Amazon has also whipped up a fantastic bundle which includes the Ring Video Doorbell and the Ring Indoor Camera at $79.99 down from $139.99 which means you save a healthy $60!
The indoor camera is an upgraded 2nd gen model which means you enjoy 1080p HD video that can be accessed from your phone, tablet or PC. The nifty little camera also offers Live View and Color night vision, meaning you can keep on top of your home day or night without sacrificing video quality.
Today's best Black Friday Ring Video Doorbell + All-new Ring Indoor Cam deal - US
Ring Video Doorbell + All-new Ring Indoor Cam: was $139.99 now $79.99 at Amazon~
See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from anywhere with the Ring Video Doorbell and get real time notifications when visitors press your doorbell. When paired with the Ring Indoor Cam you can feel assured you've got a good eye on your home, both inside and out!
Today's best Black Friday Ring Video Doorbell + Chime deal - UK
Ring Video Doorbell + Chime: was
£119.98 now £54.99 at Amazon
Save £64 on the Ring Video Doorbell and enjoy crisper Night Vision and two-way-talk from your phone or tablet, wherever you are. Set up Quick Replies and respond to deliveries, neighbours, unwanted visitors, and more with pre-selected messages, and receive instant notifications whenever your doorbell is pressed or motion detected.
It’s no wonder Ring Video Doorbell Plus with Chime is one of the best video doorbell deals out there right now, offering a full gamut of features and plenty of impressive specs for a pretty affordable price compared to some of the competition.
In our Ring Video Doorbell 2 review, we gave the snazzy little device a heroic four out of five stars, and for a time placed it in the second spot on our list of the best video doorbells.
It’s worth keeping in mind that if you are considering access to some of the more premium capabilities of the Ring Video Doorbell, like saving recorded footage to the cloud, you’ll need to pay for Ring’s monthly Ring Protect subscription.
In our review of the Ring Indoor Camera we had high praise for its affordability and more compact design, with the camera scoring a respectable four stars out of five. It's easy to set up and once out of the box you can customize your settings through the companion app with ease.
More of today's best Black Friday Deals - US
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off viral makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Family pajamas: matching Christmas PJs from $12.99
- Lowe's: up to $800 off major appliances
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi's, Skims, Adidas & more
- Purple: up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: $800 off toys, TVs, vacuums & clothing
More of today's best Black Friday Deals - UK
- Amazon: up to 62% off tech and gifts
- AO: up to 40% off vacuums, appliances, and tech
- Argos: early deals live now - up to 50% off toys and tech
- Boots: up to 40% off 1,000s of beauty products
- Currys: up to 40% off TVs, air fryers, laptops and more
- Ebuyer: up to 45% off laptops and PC components
- John Lewis: up to 40% off appliances, TVs, laptops
- Jessops: up to £550 off Sony, Canon, Nikon, and Fujifilm
- O2: up to £600 off iPhone, Samsung and Google
- Samsung: up to £600 off TVs, phones and appliances
- Superdrug: 60% off beauty, fragrances and makeup
- Very: discounts on tech, appliances, furniture and beauty
- Vodafone: six months half-price SIMs from £11.50
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Muskaan is TechRadar’s UK-based Computing writer. She has always been a passionate writer and has had her creative work published in several literary journals and magazines. Her debut into the writing world was a poem published in The Times of Zambia, on the subject of sunflowers and the insignificance of human existence in comparison.
Growing up in Zambia, Muskaan was fascinated with technology, especially computers, and she's joined TechRadar to write about the latest GPUs, laptops and recently anything AI related. If you've got questions, moral concerns or just an interest in anything ChatGPT or general AI, you're in the right place.
Muskaan also somehow managed to install a game on her work MacBook's Touch Bar, without the IT department finding out (yet).
- Josephine WatsonManaging Editor, Lifestyle