Canon Powershot S10
The PowerShot D10 is Canon's first attempt at a waterproof compact, and straight away it looks different from the rest. With a chunky, bulbous design that certainly looks the part, but which may have been needed to accommodate a larger, more conventional lens.
- Waterproof to 10m.
- Shockproof to 1.22m, behind the Olympus, Panasonic and Ricoh.
- Fatter design than rivals despite modest zoom range.
- The best defi nition, but strong barrel distortion in wide-angle shots.
- Second most expensive model on test.
- Smart Auto mode selects from 18 different Scene modes, not just a handful.
Read: full Canon Powershot D10 review