Canon Powershot S10
The PowerShot D10 is Canon's first attempt at a waterproof compact, and straight away it looks different from the rest. With a chunky, bulbous design that certainly looks the part, but which may have been needed to accommodate a larger, more conventional lens.
- Waterproof to 10m.
- Shockproof to 1.22m, behind the Olympus, Panasonic and Ricoh.
- Fatter design than rivals despite modest zoom range.
- The best defi nition, but strong barrel distortion in wide-angle shots.
- Second most expensive model on test.
- Smart Auto mode selects from 18 different Scene modes, not just a handful.
Read: full Canon Powershot D10 review
Current page: Canon PowerShot D10Prev Page Underwater cameras - overview Next Page Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
James was part of the TechRadar editorial team for eight years up until 2015 and now works in a senior position for TR's parent company Future. An experienced Content Director with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), E-commerce Optimization, Journalism, Digital Marketing, and Social Media. James can do it all.