On TechRadar, we've covered the Disney Plus series WandaVision in detail – and on this page, you'll find pretty much everything we've written about it, from episodic recaps to explainers.
Following 23 Marvel movies, WandaVision is the first TV show set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The series combines MCU action with riffs on classic sitcoms, and sees magic-wielding Sokovian Avenger Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and the synthetic, thought-dead Avenger Vision (Paul Bettany) settling down for suburban life in the town of Westview.
Naturally, not all is as it seems. And as the show has developed, its sitcom façade has crumbled to reveal some more disturbing goings-on in the town – as well as hinting at wider implications for the MCU at large.
Want to know everything about WandaVision? Now the series has wrapped up, you'll find everything here. Expect some spoilers in the article headlines below – we recommend reading these when you're up-to-date with WandaVision on Disney Plus.
- Will there be a WandaVision season 2?
- What we know about the Loki TV show
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier explained
WandaVision recaps: every episode reviewed
Want a full recap of each WandaVision episode? Every week, TechRadar went through each chapter in rigorous detail, picking out trivia and other parts you might've missed.
- WandaVision episode 1 recap: Vision's boss comes to dinner
- WandaVision episode 2 recap: A magic show gone wrong
- WandaVision episode 3 recap: What's really going on in Westview?
- WandaVision episode 4 recap: Who is Monica Rambeau?
- WandaVision episode 5 recap: Sparky the dog!
- WandaVision episode 6 recap: A long-lost character comes to town
- WandaVision episode 7 recap: The biggest reveal yet
- WandaVision episode 8 recap: Answers, at last!
- WandaVision episode 9 recap: A satisfying but muddled ending
WandaVision explainers: breaking down key points in each episode
Each week, as new mysteries were added to the mix, or more characters popped up in the show, we broke down the key parts from each episode. You'll find all our existing explainers below.
- When is WandaVision set in the MCU timeline?
- SWORD in WandaVision explained
- Who is Monica Rambeau in WandaVision?
- Quicksilver in WandaVision explained
- Why there's more to Tommy and Billy in WandaVision than meets the eye
- Is Mephisto the secret villain of WandaVision?
- WandaVision episode 6's spooky commercial explained
- WandaVision episode 7's commercial is about the future of the MCU
- WandaVision episode 7's mid-credits scene explained
- WandaVision episode 8's mid-credits scene explained
- Wanda's origins just changed in episode 8, but how?
- WandaVision episode 9 mid-credits scene explained, and how it ties in to Captain Marvel 2
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Samuel is a PR Manager at game developer Frontier. Formerly TechRadar's Senior Entertainment Editor, he's an expert in Marvel, Star Wars, Netflix shows and general streaming stuff. Before his stint at TechRadar, he spent six years at PC Gamer. Samuel is also the co-host of the popular Back Page podcast, in which he details the trials and tribulations of being a games magazine editor – and attempts to justify his impulsive eBay games buying binges.