It's OK, you can admit it here, we won't tell anyone: friends and family are great and all, but what you really want this holiday is take your place in a war for the near-future. We get it, all you want to do this winter is toast the competition with that strength-boosting exo suit and a new-age arsenal. But, what's that you say, you don't have one of the latest game consoles to play it on?
Have no fear, for we've worked with Microsoft to give away a special Xbox One console bundled with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to one of you lucky readers. You know, the new entry in the mega-hit first person shooter franchise? (The one with a character voiced by Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey?)
Good, now we have your attention. So, what do you have to do for a chance at the first Call of Duty to release on Xbox One, plus the console to play it on? Here it is plain and simple:
- Visit our giveaway page here
- Enter your name, e-mail address and zip code
- Hit "Submit"
If you win, you'll be supplied with the Xbox One Limited Edition "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" Bundle by the Xbox team at Microsoft, who obviously know what's up.
Here's what the bundle includes:
- One custom Xbox One stocked with a 1TB hard drive and unique system sound effects
- One custom Xbox One wireless controller
- One chat headset, HDMI cable and power supply
- One free download for "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" Day Zero Edition, plus two in-game custom weapons: the AK-12 G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2
But wait, there's more, like in-game bonuses! Here's the additional in-game bonus content:
- Limited Edition bundle exoskeleton
- Advanced Arsenal, featuring a custom EM1 Quantum directed-energy weapon and a bullet brass exoskeleton
- Digital Edition Personalization Pack
Just a reminder, this giveaway is US only and will be concluding on Thursday, 11/13
Now that you know the details, enter to win this awesome bundle right here.
Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, or in any other U.S. territories or possessions), except where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must have attained the age of majority in their state of residence (usually at least eighteen (18) years of age) at time of entry, possess a valid form of unexpired government-issued photo identification, and have a valid email address.