The Pentax W60 may look and feel cheaper than many other rugged cameras, but it can go to a fairly impressive 4m underwater, albeit for only two hours. It's not shockproof, though, and while it will work at -10 degrees, the battery indicator goes down to empty.
- Waterproof to an above average depth of 4m but only for 2 hours
- Freezeproof down to -10 degrees, but not shockproof
- 5x wide-angle zoom equivalent to 28-140mm
- 1,280x720 HD Movie mode, but only at 15fps
- Cramped controls difficult when using gloves
- Value for money given the zoom range and overall picture quality
Read: full Pentax Optio W60 review