Watch Strictly Come Dancing online: when's it on?
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 will be on every Saturday at 8pm BST where it will be aired live on BBC One, until the grand final just before Christmas.
Being on the Beeb you'll also be able to watch the dancing delights via an internet connection and the BBC iPlayer.
Channel your cha-cha-cha, turn on your tango and polish your paso doble. With a place in Blackpool up fro grabs, the remaining Strictly Come Dancing celebrities are all aiming to shake and shimmy their way to own that Glitterball trophy. And we'll tell you all about how to watch Strictly Come Dancing online no matter where you are.
The hosts this time around will once again be Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman. This year's contestants - you can find a full list at the bottom of this page - have a lot to live up to following last year's winners', Joe McFadden and Katya Jones performances. They wowed the crowds with their Quickstep, Charleston and the rest.
For those outside the UK, you need not miss out on the dancing delectables as you can still live stream Strictly using a VPN service. How to get one of those, and which is best for you, can be found out below where it's all laid out simply so all you'll need to think about is which wannabe dancer to vote for.
How to watch Strictly Come Dancing online for free in the UK:
To watch Strictly Come Dancing 2018, for those in the UK, you need simply to have paid your TV licence and have a connection to a BBC One broadcast, via aerial, satellite or over cable.
To watch the show via internet this is possible live using BBC iPlayer or TVPlayer.com. You can also watch the show after it's aired on catch up using BBC iPlayer which is on a host of devices including smartphones, tablets and smart TVs.
Stream Strictly Come Dancing from anywhere else in the world for free:
If you're out of the country or live abroad but still want to watch the dancing action live, fret not, it's still possible. You can access the BBC iPlayer via the app or a dedicated TV streaming website as long as you appear to be in the UK. This is possible using a VPN and TVPlayer.com.
Which VPN is best for you? Our fave is ExpressVPN . And how do you use that to access a Strictly live stream? Read on to find out all you need to know.
1. Download and install a VPN
The best way to stream Strictly Come Dancing for free outside the UK is to download and install a VPN with a free trial or 30-day money back guarantee. We've tested all of the major VPN services and we rate ExpressVPN as the absolute best. It's compatible with all of your devices, supports most streaming services and ranks amongst the fastest. You can even install it on devices like an Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation. So for a one-stop shop, you can't go wrong with Express - but there are more fantastic VPN options out there as well:
The best 3 VPNs for streaming sports online
1. ExpressVPN: the best all-round VPN for streaming, comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
2. NordVPN: SmartPlay tech makes NordVPN a great choice for streaming
3. VyprVPN: blazing speeds make VyprVPN a great choice for 4K video
- Read more: The best VPN services 2018
2. Connect to the appropriate server location
Simply open the VPN app, hit 'choose location' and select anywhere in the UK - it's super easy to do.
Where can I watch Strictly Come Dancing using a VPN?
A VPN will enable you to stream Strictly from literally anywhere. So that obviously includes: the US, Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Turkey, Japan, Poland, Germany, Mexico, New Zealand, Czech Republic, Ireland, Austria, Thailand, Canada, Australia, Denmark, China, Russia, South Africa, Argentina, Singapore and more!
Who are this year's Strictly Come Dancing couples
- Ashley Roberts (of the Pussycat Dolls) and Pasha Kovalev
- Charles Venn (Casualty actor) and Karen Clifton
- Danny John-Jules (Cat from Red Dwarf) and Amy Dowden
- Faye Tozer (from Steps) and Giovanni Pernice
- Graeme Swann (England cricketer) and Oti Mabuse
- Joe Sugg (YouTube star) and Dianne Buswell
- Kate Silverton (news reader) and Aljaž Skorjanec
- Lauren Steadman (British Paralyimpian) and AJ Pritchard
- Stacey Dooley (documentary presenter) and Kevin Clifton
And here's who's already been eliminated
- Dr. Ranj Singh (TV doctor) and Janette Manrara
- Seann Walsh (comedian) and Katya Jones
- Katie Piper (TV presenter) and Gorka Márquez
- Lee Ryan (from boy band Blue) and Nadiya Bychkova
- Susannah Constantine (half of Trinny and Susannah) and Anton du Beke
- Vick Hope (presenter) and Graziano Di Prima
Main image courtesy of bbc.co.uk