If you haven’t already scooped up a bargain in the past few days then this amazing Cyber Monday deal on the iPhone 14 Pro could be the one to go for – it nets you basically an entire Apple ecosystem in one fell swoop at a hefty discount.
Right now, Verizon is throwing in a free Apple Watch SE 2, iPad 10.2 2021 (with 64GB of storage), and a pair of Beats Fit Pro. To get these freebies – which are valued at just over $1,000 – you just have to take out a 5G unlimited data plan with the iPhone 14 Pro.
That plan in itself needn’t be expensive if you have an old phone to trade in, because Verizon will also knock up to $1,000 off the price when you trade your old handset in. Plus, you can get an additional $200 gift card if you’re switching from another carrier.
You should act fast if you’re interested, though, because as well as the time limits inherent in Cyber Monday deals, this is also on back order – until December 18 at the time of writing. (Not in the US? You'll find today's best phone deals where you are further down the page.)
Today's best Cyber Monday phone deal
Apple iPhone 14 Pro: up to $1,000 off with trade, plus free Apple Watch SE, iPad, and Beats Fit Pro
This mammoth deal gets you a free Apple Watch SE 2, iPad 10.2, and pair of Beats Fit Pro – valued at just over $1,000 – with purchases of an iPhone 14 Pro on an unlimited 5G plan with Verizon. On top of that, there's the usual trade-in rebate of up to $1,000, and a $200 gift card if you switch. Also available today is the buy-one-get-one-free promo, but that doesn't stack with the trade-in rebate. Note, this one is currently on backorder until December 18, so definitely grab it sooner rather than later.
The iPhone 14 Pro is well worth buying even when it doesn’t come with a heap of extras. Our 4.5-star review praised its exquisite design, high-quality cameras, impressive Dynamic Island, and more, combining to make this “the phone we want to carry with us all the time.”
As for the stuff you can get with it for free, the iPad 10.2 (2021) also achieved 4.5 stars in our review, thanks to its impressive selfie camera, True Tone display, and more.
The Apple Watch SE 2 also managed that score, striking a great balance between price and features – not that you need to worry about the price here – and the Beats Fit Pro achieved four stars, with us describing them as “a snug-fitting, workout-friendly alternative to Apple’s flagship true wireless earbuds.”
So these aren’t just throwaway freebies, they’re all excellent products in their own right, and you’re unlikely to see a better Cyber Monday iPhone deal.
More Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, headphones, iPads & toys
- Apple gift card: gift cards from Amazon from $25
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops & appliances
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 smart TVs from Best Buy
- Christmas trees: prices starting at $38.99
- Dell: laptops from $299.99
- Home Depot: 50% off tools & appliances
- HBO Max: 80% off a monthly plan
- Hulu: $1.99 a month for a year
- Lowe's: $750 off appliances, decor & tools
- Overstock: 70% off decor and furniture
- Peacock TV: pay $0.99 a month
- Nectar: up to $500 off mattresses + free gifts
- Nordstrom: 50% off UGG, Nike & North Face
- Samsung: up to $2,500 off TVs, phones & appliances
- Sephora: 50% off makeup, perfume & gifts
- Target: 50% off toys, TVs, Keurig & more
- Toys: 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart
- Ulta: up to 50% off makeup, hair & perfume
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free
- Walmart: 60% off toys & TVs
- Wayfair: up to 80% off sitewide, + free shipping
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
James is a freelance phones, tablets and wearables writer and sub-editor at TechRadar. He has a love for everything ‘smart’, from watches to lights, and can often be found arguing with AI assistants or drowning in the latest apps. James also contributes to 3G.co.uk, 4G.co.uk and 5G.co.uk and has written for T3, Digital Camera World, Clarity Media and others, with work on the web, in print and on TV.