John Will portable monitor - $80.74 at AliExpress
If you've not heard of John Will, you're not alone. However, this portable 13.3-inch monitor is currently the cheapest on the market and could make an excellent remote working companion.
With a 13.3-inch screen with full HD resolution, this monitor could be great for mirroring the screen of a smaller device or as a dedicated Zoom video conferencing display.
Weighing just under 1kg, its footprint is slightly bigger than a sheet of A4 paper and a mere 12.5mm thick - and it can also be powered by USB and a 12V adaptor. Plus, it costs way less than $100, which isn't bad for a new product line this side of Black Friday 2020.
- These are the best portable monitors out there
- Check out our list of best business displays around
- After something different?Have a look at our list of the best business projectors
The monitor features a micro USB port, mini HDMI slot, VESA mount, a pair of speakers, an 800:1 contrast ratio, and a 178-degree viewing angle. This model comes with a battery and metal stand, but no touchscreen capabilities.
Bear in mind, it can't connect directly to a smartphone, although you should be able to hook up a Google Chromecast dongle.
It’s worth checking the full list of supported devices before you buy; the good news is that it's compatible with gaming consoles, like the Nintendo Switch.
- Need more pixels? Consider one of the best 5K and 8K monitors
Bear in mind
- If this product comes from mainland China, it will take at least a month to reach the UK or the US (and potentially more). You may be levied an additional tax either directly or through the courier.
- If you've managed to find a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you.