With Amazon Prime Day 2021 just around the corner, we're starting to see some great early deals trickling in. This is great news for fans of Apple's MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020), with the 512GB version now available for an incredible $1,300 (was $1,499) (opens in new tab) This is the lowest price we've seen on Amazon for the Apple silicon-powered MacBook Pro, only dropping this low once before since its release in late 2020.
If you've clicked through and are seeing a slightly higher price, then don't panic as Amazon sneakily added a $50 coupon to the deal that will automatically apply itself at checkout. This isn't clearly displayed, but can you see it mentioned underneath the offer itself in green text if you want some reassurance.
The MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) is a fantastic choice for professionals and students alike, featuring a 13.3-inch Retina display that's perfect for watching your favorite shows between working. You're also getting 8GB of RAM, 512GB of storage, and macOS Big Sur, giving you safe access to all the latest IOS apps and features.
(Outside the US? See the best MacBook deals in your region just down below).
- Browse all the latest offers at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Safe with a 30-day free Amazon Prime trial (opens in new tab)
Today's best Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) deal
Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020):
$1,499 $1,300.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $200 - Make sure you pay extra attention to the checkout as Amazon is offering an additional coupon on the MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) with 512GB storage, and that $50 saving pushes this deal down to the lowest price seen on the site.
It's worth picking up this absolute steal of a deal before the offer closes, as we anticipate offerings for coveted products like the MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) will be highly in demand and at risk of selling out fast.
As we've only seen the price of this new MacBook Pro dip this low once previously, it may be some time until you get a bargain this appealing again.
When Apple introduced its 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU M1 chip last year, it made some serious waves in the world of tech, leaving rivals like Intel in the dust when comparing performance and price. It's little wonder the M1 line of products such as the Apple MacBook Air (M1, 2020) and the Mac mini (M1, 2020) have been so highly praised since they hit the market.
More MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) deals
No matter where you live, you'll find all the lowest prices for the MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
If this isn't the right time for you, or you have your eyes on another of Apple's MacBook offerings then head over to our frequently updated MacBook deals (opens in new tab) article, where we track the latest and best offers available to save you some legwork.
If MacBooks aren't your thing then we also have guides for the best laptops and best business laptops for something a little more specific. Students may also be intrigued by our article for the best gaming laptops, with many professional-looking machines that are perfect for both work and play.
More Amazon Prime Day deals
- Amazon devices: early Prime offers from $14.99 (opens in new tab)
- Amazon Echo Dot: 2 for $49.98 with code PDDOT2PACK (opens in new tab)
- Amazon Echo: 2 for $119.98 with code ECHOPRIME (opens in new tab)
- Audible Premium Plus: save 53% on your first 4 months (opens in new tab)
- Deals under $25: save on games, smart home, fashion and more (opens in new tab)
- Fashion: men's and women's fashion from $14 (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: save on Sony, Beats, Bose and more (opens in new tab)
- iPad (8th generation): was $329 now $299 (opens in new tab)
- Kitchen: save up to 42% on Cusimax, Cosori, Instant Pot and more (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: Chromebooks, MacBooks and gaming laptops discounted (opens in new tab)
- Nike: save on NBA jerseys, sneakers, and more (opens in new tab)
- Nintendo Switch: big titles now $10 off (opens in new tab)
- PS5: now starting at $29.88 (opens in new tab)
- Smartwatches: save up to 35% on Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (opens in new tab)
- TVs: Fire-enabled smart TVs starting at just $99.99 (opens in new tab)