This year's Black Friday KitchenAid deals are here, and if you're looking to upgrade your kitchen with one of the best appliances out there then we have you covered.
Below you'll find our favorite stand mixer deals: the Professional 5 Plus stand mixer is now $249 at KitchenAid (down from $449) in the US while KitchenAid's Artisan stand mixer is down from £429 to £343.20 at KitchenAid in the UK. With them, you'll also find deals for cheap attachments that make your stand mixer more useful (turning it into a food processor or a pasta cutter and roller).
These are some of our favorite Black Friday deals as these gadgets help to make food prep a breeze. Don't forget to see what KitchenAid promo codes are available at the moment too for additional savings.
(Not in the US or UK? Scroll down for the best KitchenAid deals in your region).
Today's best KitchenAid Black Friday deal US
KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus stand mixer: was
$449 now $249 at KitchenAid
If you want a KitchenAid stand mixer this Black Friday then this is the deal you need. Right now you can get a 5-quart bowl-lift mixer at a ridiculously low price. With $200 off, it's the cheapest KitchenAid mixer out there, and normally it's one of the most expensive. Treat it right and this stand mixer will quickly become an essential tool in your kitchen – especially if you upgrade it with the optional attachments that are on sale now too.
KitchenAid slicer attachment: was
$64.99 now $44.99 at Amazon
If you already have a KitchenAid mixer, you can equip it with this slicer and shredder attachment so it can help you prepare even more kinds of food. The three-blade options it comes with are perfect for slicing, grating, and shredding various veggies and cheese as required, and it's now down to the best price we've seen.
KitchenAid Food Grinder attachment: was
$99.99 now $74.99 at Best Buy
If you want to get more out of the KitchenAid appliance you already have (or the one you're buying this Black Friday) then why not pick up this food grinder attachment that can mince meat and grind up nuts as well as a whole host of other ingredients? We have seen this add-on sell for less, but $75 is only about $5 more than the cheapest it's been on Amazon all year, so this is not a bad deal at all
KitchenAid food processor attachment: was
$199 now $159.99 at KitchenAid
This food processor attachment allows you to chop, shred and julienne a variety of ingredients like any food processor, just this one uses your KitchenAid mixer. This is an expensive add-on but it will make your kitchen appliance much more useful than it is right now.
KitchenAid 3-Piece Pasta Roller attachment set: was
$219.99 now $169.99 at KitchenAid
This pasta roller and cutter can eliminate a lot of the hassle that comes with making fresh pasta, but even on sale, it's still quite pricey. We have seen this attachment sell for less on Amazon in the past but if you're looking to pick it up today this isn't too bad a deal, and it's the best price we can find right now.
Today's best KitchenAid Black Friday deal UK
KitchenAid Artisan: was
£429 now £343.20 at KitchenAid
But if you plan to make larger batches when cooking and baking you'll likely want this larger Artisan stand mixer which is also down to the lowest price we've seen this Black Friday (but not by much). This Artisan mixer comes with a 4.8-liter capacity and is compatible with a range of attachments that are also on sale (see the deals below).
KitchenAid glass bowl: was
£89 now £44 at Argos
This KitchenAid attachment lets you swap your mixer's metal bowl for a 4.7-liter glass one. This not only lets you keep a closer eye on your ingredients while they mix, but it also doubles as a measuring jug (meaning that you can save on the amount of washing up you need to do by using it instead of a separate bowl).
KitchenAid shredder attachment: was
£99 now £54 at Argos
Or you could pick up this attachment that shreds, grates, and slices veggies and cheese (as well as a host of other ingredients). This is the lowest price we've seen this attachment in the UK, making this a great time to pick it up and improve your stand mixer's abilities.
KitchenAid sifter and scale attachment: was
£149 now £84.95 at Gerald Giles
This attachment is perfect for adding precise amounts of dry ingredients for your bakes, while also sifting them to ensure you aren't adding any lumps that could cause your mixture to be less light and fluffy than you desire. This is the cheapest we've seen this attachment during Black Friday, with the next price being £89 at Argos.
KitchenAid food processor attachment: was
£199 now £139.30 at KitchenAid
If the slicer attachment isn't good enough for you, then this food processor could be what you need – it can shred, chop and julienne a variety of ingredients. This is the best price we've seen on it this Black Friday too.
KitchenAid is known for making high-quality appliances, and the KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus stand mixer is one of the brand's best mixers.
Not only does this bowl-lift mixer come with a large 5-quart dishwasher-safe vessel (perfect for preparing up to nine dozen cookies) but it's compatible with a range of KitchenAid attachments that give it a load of new features – turning it into a pasta roller and cutter, a food processor, or even a meat grinder. Plus thanks to its 525W motor it's pretty darn powerful (so make sure you read the instructions and use it carefully).
Two things to watch out for though: it's large and pretty loud. This machine will take up more space on your countertop than many of KitchenAid's other mixers, and while it's in action, it can be noisy – two things that may mean it isn't right for your kitchen. Before hitting 'Add to Cart' we recommend measuring your available space to make sure you have room for this gadget.
Scroll down for more Black Friday deals in the US and UK.
More US Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, AirPods, clothing & toys
- Apple AirPods Pro 2: down to $199 at Amazon
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops & iPads
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 smart TVs from Best Buy
- Christmas trees: prices starting at $38.99
- Dell: laptops from $299.99
- Dyson vacuums: $150 off cordless vacs
- Gifts ideas: 40% off holiday gifts from Amazon
- Home Depot: 50% off tools & appliances
- Lowe's: $750 off appliances, decor & tools
- Macy's: coats, sweaters & boots from $10
- Overstock: 70% off decor and furniture
- Nectar: up to $500 off mattresses + free gifts
- Nordstrom: 50% off UGG, Nike & North Face
- Samsung: $2,500 off TVs & appliances
- Sephora: 50% off makeup, perfume & gifts
- Target: 45% off toys, TVs, Keurig & more
- Toys: 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart
- Ulta: up to 50% off makeup, hair & perfume
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free
- Walmart: 60% off toys, TVs, vacuums & laptops
- Wayfair: up to 80% off sitewide, + free shipping
More UK Black Friday deals
- Amazon: up to 60% off TVs, laptops, and more
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and clothing
- AO: deals on appliances, headphones and TVs
- Argos: up to 1/3 off toys and big TV deals
- Boots: half-price fragrances and make-up
- Box: up to £1,000 off TVs, laptops and PCs
- Currys: 40% off TVs, laptops and vacuums
- Dell: up to 45% off laptops and desktops
- Dyson: save £100 on the Dyson Cyclone V10
- EE: up to £300 gift card with select phones
- Game: PlayStation and Xbox games from £4.99
- John Lewis: up to £400 off TVs and appliances
- Lego: 25% off dozens of sets
- Ninja: save up to £90 on air fryers and pans
- Peloton: up to £500 off
- Reebok: up to 50% off sitewide
- Samsung: up to £250 off phones and tablets
- Shark: up to £220 off cordless vacuum cleaners
- Sonos: 20% off portable speakers and soundbars
- Very: offers on TVs, Lego and fashion
- Virgin: broadband deals from £25 per month
- Wayfair: furniture, lighting and mattress deals
Sign up to receive daily breaking news, reviews, opinion, analysis, deals and more from the world of tech.
Hamish is a Senior Staff Writer for TechRadar and you’ll see his name appearing on articles across nearly every topic on the site from smart home deals to speaker reviews to graphics card news and everything in between. He uses his broad range of knowledge to help explain the latest gadgets and if they’re a must-buy or a fad fueled by hype. Though his specialty is writing about everything going on in the world of virtual reality and augmented reality.