Music lovers: do I have a top 2023 Cyber Monday deal deal for you! Right now, you can grab yourself a pair of Sony's five-star WF-C700N for just $89.99 (was $119) in the US, or nab Sony's C700N earbuds for just £74.99 (was £99) in the UK – both meaning a whopping 24% discount off the already-affordable price tag and the cheapest they've ever been!
Do not refresh your page, do not pass Go and do not collect £200, you're reading this correctly: one of the best audio-based Black Friday deals is still live now – and it's on a set of splendid Sony earbuds which I love. Thank you, Cyber Monday.
With almost a quarter shaved off their usual retail price of $119 / £99, this Sony earbuds offer was a serious contender for best Black Friday deal going when it landed – and it's the absolute lowest they've ever dropped, on earbuds that were excellent value to begin with! The WF-C700N in-ear headphones are some of the best earbuds around, so if you're interested (I applaud your taste and) you won't want to sleep on this one as we cruise through Cyber Monday and into gifting season.
Follow TechRadar on TikTok for news, reviews, unboxings, and hot Black Friday deals!
Today's best Sony WF-C700N Cyber Monday deal US
Sony WF-C700N: was
$119 now $89.99 at Best Buy
Five-star earbuds for under $90? You better believe it. We absolutely loved the audio quality of these comfortable, lightweight buds, and were impressed by the features and app control. This is the cheapest we've seen these buds, and the tidy $30 saving is not to be sniffed at. Highly recommended.
Today's best Sony WF-C700N Cyber Monday deal UK
Sony WF-C700N earbuds: was
£99 now £74.99 at Amazon
Simply the best cheaper noise-cancelling earbuds you can buy – that's what I said in my five-star review of these April 2023-release earbuds. And I stick by it too. They're lovely and small, they're comfortable, and although you don't get on-ear volume control or Sony's higher-res LDAC support, they've never seen a discount like this before – which is a whopping 24% off the asking price. They briefly dropped to £75.99 for Prime Day earlier in the year, so this deal means an extra pound stays in your pocket this Cyber Monday. Tidy.
The WF-C700N in-ear headphones are some of the best earbuds around and again, the deal is a record-low price. It actually went live on November 17, so stock is almost certainly very low (I don't have a hotline to Amazon sadly, but I can make an informed guess based on their popularity – this particular product has been a huge seller at this discount).
There's just so much to enjoy with these earbuds. For one, they're some of the lightest around, weighing in at just 5g. They're also incredibly comfortable, secure and a joy to wear, as I noted in my five-star Sony WF-C700N review. Honestly, I struggle to see how Sony can sell them at this price. But I'm certainly not complaining…
Add in other brilliant perks – including Sony's 360 Reality Audio support (particularly great if you bag yourself a Tidal subscription), adaptive ANC via the Sony Headphones Connect app support and up to 15 hours' worth of battery and the WF-C700N earbuds are worth every penny in my opinion – especially at this price.
Yes, Sony's wireless WH-1000XM5 earbuds are here. Should you snap up a deal on the flagship set? To be honest, I wouldn't – even though they're discounted to £219 (was £259) at Amazon in the UK. While the audio quality is admittedly very good, I wasn't blown away by the ANC, the fit or the connectivity – and there's a fair price hike over this budget option. Honestly, I'd nudge you to the WF-C700N instead and immerse yourself in solid, musical and hang it all fun Sony audio. (You can thank me later).
More Cyber Monday US deals live now
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Lowe's: up to $800 off major appliances
- Macy's: 60% off clothing, jewelry, boots & gift ideas
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi's, Skims, Adidas & more
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: Apple Watch 9, cheap TVs, air fryers & toys
- Wayfair: 70% off furniture, rugs, & Christmas decor
More Black Friday UK deals live now
- Amazon: up to 65% off TVs, appliances + more tech
- AO: up to 40% off appliances, TVs and tech
- Argos: up to 50% off toys, tools and tech
- Boots: up to 40% off 1,000s of beauty products
- Currys: up to 40% off TVs, appliances and laptops
- eBay: up to 20% off Dyson, Sonos, Nintendo, and more
- Ebuyer: up to 45% off laptops and PC components
- Emma: up to 65% off mattresses, frames and pillows
- John Lewis: up to 40% off appliances, TVs, laptops
- Jessops: up to £550 off Sony, Canon, Nikon, and Fujifilm
- Ninja: up to 25% off air fryers and cookware
- O2: up to £600 off iPhone, Samsung and Google
- Samsung: up to £600 off TVs, phones and appliances
- Shark: up to £100 off vacuums
- Simba: up to 55% off mattresses
- Superdrug: 60% off beauty, fragrances and makeup
- Toolstation: up to 30% off smart home, tools and DIY
- Very: save on tech, decor, appliances and furniture
- Vodafone: six months half-price SIMs from £11.50
Try our new AI-powered deals finder
Struggling to find the perfect deal? Our new and improved personalized AI-powered deals search bot can help. It's always primed to find you the best deals, no matter what you’re looking for, where you are or when you're searching.
The Deal Finder will first search through this page for whatever keyword you've entered, then search across the rest of TechRadar for other deals, and finally will serve up results from our sister sites including Tom’s Guide, Tom’s Hardware, PC Gamer, Marie Claire, Homes & Gardens, GamesRadar, T3, What Hifi and many more!
Test it out here:
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Becky is a senior staff writer at TechRadar (which she has been assured refers to expertise rather than age) focusing on all things audio. Before joining the team, she spent three years at What Hi-Fi? testing and reviewing everything from wallet-friendly wireless earbuds to huge high-end sound systems. Prior to gaining her MA in Journalism in 2018, Becky freelanced as an arts critic alongside a 22-year career as a professional dancer and aerialist – any love of dance starts with a love of music. Becky has previously contributed to Stuff, FourFourTwo and The Stage. When not writing, she can still be found throwing shapes in a dance studio, these days with varying degrees of success.