Have you always wanted an OLED TV but thought they were too expensive? Well, Amazon Prime Day presented a great opportunity for the budget-conscious – and doesn’t that apply to us all lately – to land a great deal on a new big-screen TV. And although Prime Day is over now, lots of the deals are still running, and we've highlighted them below.
It’s true that OLED TVs do generally cost more than other models, but OLED technology delivers a high level of picture performance that many other TVs can’t beat. The best OLED TVs are a great option for movie fans, and some of the latest models also sport gamer-friendly features such as a 4K 120Hz support, HDMI 2.1 ports, and more.
We rounded up the best Prime Day OLED TV deals we could dig out during the event, and after it finished, we kept checking to see which deals ended and which didn't – and you'll find the remaining deals below. Many of these models are also selling for under $1,000, a new low price point that some have hit for the very first time here on Prime Day.
If you’ve ever seen an OLED TV in person, you’ll know just how good they are. So make your OLED TV fantasy a reality and scoop up one of these deals.
(Not in the US? Scroll down for deals in your region).
Sony A80J 55-inch OLED TV:
$1,699.99 $998.00 at Amazon
Save $300 - Originally sold for $1,699 when it was released in 2021, this 55-inch A80J series model is now being blown out at $998. That’s around $700 off – quite the deal for a Sony OLED TV. While we didn’t review the A80J, we did review its A80K series successor and awarded it 4.5 stars for excellent overall performance. If you’re looking to score an OLED for under $1,000, the 55-inch A80J is highly recommended.
LG 48-inch C1-Series OLED TV:
$1,499.99 $796 at Amazon
Save 47% - LG’s 458inch C1-series OLED is being sold at its lowest price yet – a 47% savings over the original cost. For the money you’re getting a gaming-friendly 120Hz display, HDMI 2.1 connectivity, and fantastic all-around picture quality– something we documented in our C1 series review. This is a very good deal on a solid and future-proof TV, so grab it while it lasts.
LG 55-inch A1-Series OLED TV:
$1,299 $946 at Amazon
Save 27% - LG’s 55-inch A1-series OLED TV – a 2021 model – is being let go for under $1,000. The company’s entry-level OLED is powered by its a7 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K, a Game Optimizer mode, and both Alexa and Google Assistant built in. Amazon’s $946 Prime Day price is very low for this LG 55-incher, so if you’ve always wanted an OLED, here’s the deal.
More Prime Day deals
- Alexa devices: Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot from $12
- Adidas: 50% off sneakers and sportswear
- Apple: Apple Watch 7 at the cheapest price yet
- Back to school: backpacks and stationery discounts
- Beauty: Laneige, Grande Cosmetics, and more up to 40% off
- Board games: up to 50% off Catan, D&D, Ticket to Ride, and more
- College essentials: bedding, decor and cleaning sale
- Cooling: portable fans from $16.99
- Fashion: 66% off clothing, shoes and jewelry
- Groceries: up to 31% off everyday essentials
- Headphones: Sony's top-rated headphones and earbuds for 35% off
- Health: Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes for $110 off
- Home: 30% off Levoit Air Purifiers
- Kindle: up to 50% off all Amazon ereaders
- Kitchen: up to 52% off air fryers, blenders, coffee makers and more
- Laptops: Chromebooks from $99
- Mattresses: $490 off Casper mattresses
- PC gaming: gaming laptops and desktops from $599.99
- Phones: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra - biggest price cut yet
- PS5: register for the next PS5 restock
- Smart home: Echo Show 5 smart display for $34.99
- Smartwatch: up to $225 off Garmin smartwatches
- Tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 - save up to $120
- TVs: Smart TVs from $89
- Vacuums: save on Shark, Roomba and Bissell
- VR: Oculus Quest with a free $25 gift card
- Wearables: Samsung Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Buds up to 40% off