What makes it special? A lot of factors: Windows 10 Pro, a Thunderbolt 3 port, Wi-Fi 6 and even support for Intel's Optane memory. All this in a PC that's only 0.6L in volume.
Why should I buy it? We have yet to find anything that comes even close to it in terms of sheer value for money. If you're lucky enough to prove us wrong, let us know via Twitter (opens in new tab).
How much does it cost? This deal is available from Banggood for $429.90 (about £320/AU$580) until January 31 when you use code BGDec07, which applies to the HK Warehouse. That's an extra $40 off the current sale price of $469.90 and scores you almost a fifth off its overall suggested retail price.
Minisforum X35G mini workstation PC:
$532.67 $429.90 at Banggood (opens in new tab)
Save $103 by using the exclusive code BGDec07 at checkout (for the CN warehouse). The X35G is an exceptionally well-priced workstation PC that will enthuse anyone that needs a Thunderbolt 3 port. This offer ends on January 31, 2021
- We've built a list of the best video editing PC (opens in new tab) out there
- Here's our choice of the best business laptops (opens in new tab) available
- Check out our list of the best mobile workstation (opens in new tab) on the market
What else should we know? You get an Intel Core i3-1005G1, a 10th generation dual core processor with 16GB of RAM and a 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, plus VESA mount capabilities. Other than the aforementioned Thunderbolt 3 port, you get a DisplayPort output, an HDMI port, four USB ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports and a card slot. If that wasn't enough, you can also add two extra SATA storage devices.
Any cons? The memory is soldered on the board, which means there's no upgrade path. That said, it is configured in dual-channel mode. We would also have preferred a quad-core CPU.
Have you reviewed it? Not yet, but we've reviewed the Minisforum EliteMini H31G mini workstation PC (opens in new tab).
Check out these PC deals where you are
Bear in mind
- If this product ships from mainland China, it will take a month to reach either the UK or US (and potentially more). You may be levied an additional tax, either directly or through the courier.
- If you've managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you.