Got a new phone over the Christmas period? Or, has your phone contract just ran out and now you need a new SIM? Either way, one SIM only deal is standing out above the rest right now.
Three's unlimited data plan dropped down to just £16 a month over the Black Friday period and now, a good few months later - it's still live. That not only makes it the cheapest unlimited data SIM but also the best value SIM on the market by a long way.
This SIM offers 5G at no extra cost and keeps that unlimited cap through to your calls and texts as well. However, if you know you'll never need an unlimited cap, there are a few cheaper SIM only deals out there.
- Unlimited data SIM only deals: see what other plans are out there
The best SIM only deal on the market
Three SIM | 12 months | Unlimited data, calls and texts | £16 per month
Three brought this deal out over the Black Friday period and in early January it is still going. For just £16 a month, you're getting unlimited data, calls and texts. That makes the cheapest by a long way for that kind of cap and even throws in 5G as well. While there are cheaper SIMs than this, Three has the best overall value by a long way.
Three SIM only deals: what benefits are there?
If you haven't already been won over by this amazing offer from Three then you'll be excited to hear that the network doesn't shy away from offering up some extra incentives as well.
- Personal Hotspot: Use your data to tether your laptop so you can use your phone like your own mobile broadband router
- Go Roam: Roaming abilities in 71 worldwide countries at no extra cost
- Control your spending: Features that allow you to block calls and texts to certain numbers that might otherwise run up extra costs on your bill
- Data flexibility: Add extra data to your tariff at anytime, even halfway through a month
- Travel Swagger: Get travel upgrades with EasyJet with bag drop and early boarding
- Check out the best SIM-free phone deals to combine with these offers
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Alex is a journalist who has written extensively about all things broadband, SIMs and phone contracts, as well as scouring the internet to land you the best prices on the very latest in gadgets and tech. Whether that be with the latest iPhones and Android handsets, breaking down how broadband works or revealing the cheapest SIM plans, he's in the know, and will help you land a bargain.