Amazon Prime Day 2018 will be the best time to buy a new drone from DJI, as the company will participate in the 36-hour marathon sale for the first time.
Today, a new DJI Spark currently costs a reasonable $284 when the list price (and the price at launch) was $400. The drone itself will be on sale pre-owned for $259 for Prime Day and the refurbished 'Fly More' bundle will be $379 (down from $439). The Spark with the Fly More Combo (new) is still $529 on Amazon, and DJI says this version will be $50 cheaper. So it'll cost $450 in the end.
DJI Mavic Pro is $799 on Amazon today, which had an MSRP of $999 when it first launched. That's a savings of $200. It'll get even better soon. DJI says it's knocking $200 off the price of the $799 Mavic Pro, and $300 off the $999 Fly More Bundle. We've contacted DJI to make sure these are deals on the already discounted price of this foldable drone, not the original list price.
- Ranked: Best drones 2018
More Prime Day savings on DJI gadgets
DJI makes top-of-the-line drones, gimbals and VR goggles. They're all going to be on sale for Amazon Prime Day and cheapest if you buy them refurbished.
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced – $819 (was $959)
- DJI Phantom 4– $599 (was $699)
- DJI Inspire 2 – $2,199 (was $2,399)
- DJI Inspire 1 Pro – $2,199 (was $2,399)
- DJI Inspire 1– $1,129 (was $1,399)
- DJI Goggles – $259 (was $279)
- DJI Spark – $259 (was $279)
- DJI Spark Combo – $379 (was $439)
- DJI Osmo Mobile – $89 (was $109)
- DJI Osmo – $259 (was $279)