Watch a 2023 PGA Championship live stream
You can live stream today's final round free in selected countries, and with a free trial of Kayo Sports in Australia. In the US, the 2023 PGA Championship round 4 is televised on CBS and ESPN, with streaming available via Paramount Plus and ESPN Plus. In the UK, you can watch the 2023 PGA Championship live stream on Sky. Full details below.
|Tournament dates: Thursday, May 18 - Sunday, May 21|
|Stream every session: ESPN Plus (US)|
|TV channel: CBS, ESPN (US) | Sky Sports (UK)|
2023 PGA Championship preview
Brooks Koepka (-6) leads the field by one shot going into the final round of the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill. Koepka is aiming for a third PGA Championship victory and fifth major. Rory McIlroy (-1) is five shots behind Koepka, who tees off at 2.30pm ET / 7.30pm ET today.
The PGA Championship returns to the East Course of Oak Hill Country Club for the first time in a decade, which is only a shade longer than McIlroy's ongoing majors drought. The missed cut at the Masters last month came as a devastating setback for the Northern Irishman, who had looked like he was on the right track again, only for his putting game to fall to pieces at the worst possible moment.
Another player chasing a momentous victory is Jordan Spieth, who only needs the Wanamaker Trophy to complete a career Grand Slam. However, the American has been plagued by a wrist injury of late, and will likely be playing through a fair bit of pain in Rochester.
Scottie Scheffler, meanwhile, will be looking to close the gap to Rahm, and Justin Thomas, who pulled off the joint-biggest comeback in PGA Championship history to win the tournament a year ago, is hoping to complete a hat-trick of triumphs. Will Zalatoris and Tiger Woods, unfortunately, are out of action. Round 4 tees off today at 7.50am ET. Here's how to watch a 2023 PGA Championship live stream from anywhere.
Watch every PGA Championship session on ESPN+
Watch PGA Championship 2023 on ESPN+
ESPN+ is the best way to watch the PGA Championships online in the US, with full live broadcasts of each day's play, including featured group coverage. It's $9.99 per month and doesn't require cable. ESPN+ is also available as part of a $13.99 package with Hulu and Disney Plus as part of the Disney Bundle.
Watch PGA Championship 2023 with the Disney Bundle
$9.99 per month gets you ESPN+ which includes the John Deere Classic and all the PGA action but if you like to watch movies and TV shows on Disney+ and Hulu, then the best move is to go for the Disney Bundle instead ($13.99). That buys you access to all three services – ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu – with the one cut-price subscription.
Watch 2023 PGA Championship on TV in the US
Coverage of the 2023 PGA Championship is split between ESPN and CBS in the US, with CBS getting the best bits of the action.
ESPN PGA Championship coverage:
- 1pm ET / 10am PT to 7pm ET / 4pm PT on Thursday & Friday
- 10am ET / 7am PT to 1pm ET / 10am PT on Saturday & Sunday
CBS PGA Championship coverage:
- 1pm ET / 10am PT to 7pm / 4pm PT on Saturday & Sunday
PGA Championship coverage on ESPN Plus:
- 7am ET / 4am PT to 1pm ET / 10am PT on Thursday & Friday
- 8am ET / 5am PT to 10am ET / 7am PT on Sunday
If you have the channels on cable, simply head to the ESPN website and the CBS website and log in with your cable credentials to stream their coverage online.
How to live stream 2023 PGA Championship in the US without cable
If you don't have CBS or ESPN on cable, don't worry – you still have plenty of options.
Both CBS and ESPN are available on FuboTV, which is a comprehensive cable replacement that offers more than 120 other channels on plans starting from $74.99 per month.
Better still, it offers a FREE FuboTV trial, and you don't need to sign up for a long-term contract.
More ways to live stream PGA Championship 2023
Another good option is streaming service Paramount Plus, which is showing everything that's on CBS. A subscription to Paramount Plus costs just $4.99 per month after a 7-day FREE trial.
There's also ESPN Plus, which is live streaming early action, Featured Groups, and Featured Holes during live play on all four days of the tournament.
Plans cost $9.99 a month, but for the ultimate value, grab a combined ESPN+, Hulu and Disney Plus bundle for just $12.99 per month, which gets you loads of great entertainment and family-friendly content in addition to all that sports action.
How to watch PGA Championship 2023: live stream golf in the UK
Golf fans based in the UK can watch the 2023 PGA Championship on Sky Sports. Live coverage is available through the Sky Sports Golf channel from Thursday through to Sunday, starting at 1pm BST for Rounds 1 and 2, and 2pm for Rounds 3 and 4.
If you want to sign up to Sky Sports, you can check out our dedicated guide to Sky TV deals and packages for today's best prices.
Don't fancy being locked in to a long, expensive contract? Consider the more flexible streaming option, Now, (formerly Now TV). Now sports passes start at £9.99 per day.
- More unmissable sport: how to get an F1 live stream
2023 PGA Championship live stream: how to watch golf in Australia
Golf fans in Australia can live stream the 2023 PGA Championship on Fox Sports or Kayo Sports.
Live coverage starts at 11pm AEST across all four rounds of the tournament. Just bear in mind that because of the time differences, the final action will take place on Monday morning!
You'll need to have a paid subscription to watch on Fox Sports or via a Foxtel subscription, but the tournament will also be shown on the terrific sports streaming service Kayo Sports, which is the ideal option for those who don't want the commitment of a lengthy (and pricey) contract.
Kayo lets you stream on two devices with its $27.50 per month Basic plan, and on three devices with its $35 Premium plan, and both come with a FREE 7-day trial.
It also gives you access to over 50 other sports including cricket, NRL, NHL, NBA, F1... the list goes on! Handy if you don't want to go all out on Fox.
- More great sport: how to watch an IPL live stream
How to watch 2023 PGA Championship: live stream golf in Canada
In Canada, you can watch the 2023 PGA Championship on TSN, with coverage getting underway at 7am ET / 4am PT for Rounds 1 and 2, and at 8am ET / 5am PT for Rounds 3 and 4.
If you get TSN as part of your cable deal, you'll be able to log in with the details of your provider for access to a PGA Championship golf live stream.
If you don't have cable, you can subscribe to TSN on a streaming-only basis from CA$19.99 a month or CA$199.90 per year.
PGA Championship round four tee times
- 7.50am: Ben Taylor, Mark Hubbard
- 8.00am: Joel Dahmen, Kazuki Higa
- 8.10am: Taylor Montgomery, Taylor Moore
- 8.20am: Justin Thomas, Phil Mickelson
- 8.30am: Rikuya Hoshino, Lee Hodges
- 8.40am: Sihwan Kim, Zach Johnson
- 8.50am: Padraig Harrington, Matt Wallace
- 9.00am: Adrian Meronk, Pablo Larrazabal
- 9.10am: Thomas Detry, Tony Finau
- 9.20am: Callum Tarren, Yannik Paul
- 9.30am: Max Homa, J.T Poston
- 9.40am: Patrick Rodgers, Thriston Lawrence
- 9.50am: K.H. Lee, Denny McCarthy
- 10.10am: Adam Hadwin, Adam Scott
- 10.20am: Sam Stevens, Nicolai Hojgaard
- 10.30am: Tom Hoge, Lucas Herbert
- 10.40am: Dean Burmester, Jon Rahm
- 10.50am: Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth
- 11.00am: Harold Varner III, Mito Pereira
- 11.10am: Collin Morikawa, Beau Hossler
- 11.20am: Xander Schauffele, Chez Reavie
- 11.30am: Alex Smalley, Thomas Pieters
- 11.40am: Keegan Bradley, Matt NeSmith
- 12.00pm: Cameron Smith, Hayden Buckley
- 12.10pm: Tyrrell Hatton, Chris Kirk
- 12.20pm: Keith Mitchell, Taylor Pendrith
- 12.30pm: Adam Svensson, Sepp Straka
- 12.40pm: Sahith Theegala, Patrick Cantlay
- 12.50pm: Cam Davis, Hideki Matsuyama
- 1.00pm: Kurt Kitayama, Ryan Fox
- 1.10pm: Min Woo Lee, Patrick Reed
- 1.20pm: Eric Cole, Shane Lowry
- 1.30pm: Stephan Jaeger, Victor Perez
- 1.50pm: Justin Suh, Tommy Fleetwood
- 2.00pm: Rory McIlroy, Michael Block
- 2.10pm: Justin Rose, Scottie Scheffler
- 2.20pm: Corey Conners, Bryson DeChambeau
- 2.30pm: Brooks Koepka, Viktor Hovland