In today’s mile-a-minute world, it can be easy to lose track of the small things – and I mean that literally, as well as metaphorically. Apple’s AirTags are a great way to keep tabs on the whereabouts of your seemingly anthropomorphic keys, wallet or suitcase, but they’re far from an affordable solution, especially if you need more than one.
Thank the discount gods, then, for this year’s Black Friday deals season, which has seen Amazon slash the price of Apple’s AirTags by a welcome few dollars (or pounds, if you’re in the UK). Right now, you can pick up a single AirTag for $27 (down from $29) at Amazon in the US, or a four-pack for $86.88 (down from $99) at the same retailer. In the UK, a single AirTag now costs just £29 (down from £35), while the same four-pack costs £99 (down from £119). Discounted two- and three-packs are available at Amazon in the UK, too.
Many of these new AirTag prices represent 30-day lows, and they’re not terrible discounts, by any means (especially when it comes to the multi-pack offers). That said, if you’re in the market for an AirTag this sales season, we think you’re better off waiting another week before taking the plunge on any one of these Amazon AirTag deals.
Here at TechRadar, we can track the price history of all products listed on Amazon, and it looks as though almost every aforementioned AirTag deal hit an even lower price around Black Friday proper last year (November 25). In the US, for instance, the single AirTag dropped to just $22.48 on November 21, while the four-pack dropped to $74.98 on the same day. In the UK, the single AirTag dropped to £26 on November 28 (so, just after Black Friday), and the four-pack dropped to just £79.02 all the way back in May 2022.
All four prices represent better AirTag deals than those currently offered by Amazon, and although there’s no guarantee that the retailer will offer comparable discounts on corresponding days this year, we think there’s a good chance that the single and four-pack AirTags will drop to even lower prices on or around Black Friday itself (which falls on November 24 this year).
If and when they do, we’ll publish a dedicated deals post highlighting those new AirTag prices, but in the meantime, we suggest you keep tabs on our Black Friday Apple deals page, for the latest Apple-related deal updates.
Follow TechRadar on TikTok for news, reviews, unboxings, and hot Black Friday deals!
More Black Friday deals (US)
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off viral makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Family pajamas: matching Christmas PJs from $12.99
- Lowe's: up to $800 off major appliances
- Macy's: 60% off clothing, jewelry, boots & gift ideas
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi's, Skims, Adidas & more
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: Apple Watch 9, cheap TVs, air fryers & toys
- Wayfair: 70% off furniture, rugs, & Christmas decor
More Black Friday deals (UK)
- Amazon: up to 62% off TVs, smart home and clothing
- AO: up to 40% off appliances, TVs and tech
- Argos: up to 50% off toys, tools and tech
- Boots: up to 40% off 1,000s of beauty products
- Currys: up to 40% off TVs, appliances and laptops
- Ebuyer: up to 45% off laptops and PC components
- Emma: up to 65% off mattresses, frames and pillows
- John Lewis: up to 40% off appliances, TVs, laptops
- Jessops: up to £550 off Sony, Canon, Nikon, and Fujifilm
- Ninja: up to 25% off air fryers and cookware
- O2: up to £600 off iPhone, Samsung and Google
- Samsung: up to £600 off TVs, phones and appliances
- Shark: up to £100 off vacuums
- Simba: up to 55% off mattresses
- Superdrug: 60% off beauty, fragrances and makeup
- Toolstation: up to 30% off smart home, tools and DIY
- Very: save on tech, decor, appliances and furniture
- Vodafone: six months half-price SIMs from £11.50
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Axel is a London-based Senior Staff Writer at TechRadar, reporting on everything from the latest Apple developments to newest movies as part of the site's daily news output. Having previously written for publications including Esquire and FourFourTwo, Axel is well-versed in the applications of technology beyond the desktop, and his coverage extends from general reporting and analysis to in-depth interviews and opinion.
Axel studied for a degree in English Literature at the University of Warwick before joining TechRadar in 2020, where he then earned an NCTJ qualification as part of the company’s inaugural digital training scheme.