Black Friday TV deal season is well underway now, and some of the best deals of the year are on our TV of the Year award winner, the Samsung S90C. Right now, you can get the 65-inch Samsung S90C for $1,599 at Samsung (down from $2,599).
That's a record-low price, and it means the S90C is essentially the same price as LG's popular OLEDs – but the S90C is brighter, better-looking and has better built-in sound. It's one of the best Black Friday TV deals this year, no question.
The magic of the S90C is its next-gen QD-OLED panel, which is about 25% brighter than regular OLED panels in TVs of the same price. That’s why we selected it as TV of the year in the TechRadar Choice Awards 2023, where it cruised to victory over the equivalently priced LG C3 OLED TV, and now makes it such a good Black Friday deal.
In the UK? Scroll down for the deal in your region
Samsung S90C 65-inch 4K OLED TV: was
$2,599 now $1,599 at Samsung
Our Samsung S90C review awarded this TV five stars out of five, praising its gorgeous picture and gaming features. Its screen is brighter than other OLED TVs at the same price, and it has great built-in sound, so it's just fantastic value. This is the cheapest price it's ever been.
Other sizes: 55 inches $1,297 | 77-inch $2,497
Preferred partner (What does this mean?)
The Samsung S90C’s performance and features easily rank it among the best OLED TVs. For this price, you’re getting a set bright enough to stand out even during daytime viewing, and its powerful contrast will also make it ideal for watching movies in a dim room.
Samsung’s mid-range OLED is also a great option for gaming. It has support for 4K 120Hz or 144Hz pictures, variable refresh rate, and automatic low latency mode switching for whenever a game source is detected. Its VRR support extends to AMD FreeSync, and a dedicated Game Bar onscreen menu lets you easily tweak gaming-related settings to improve performance. Like other Samsung TVs, the S90C’s Tizen smart interface includes Samsung Gaming Hub, which is a one-stop shop for cloud-based gaming apps such as Xbox, Nvidia GeForce Now, Amazon Luna, and more.
Looking over its OLED TV competition, the 65-inch Samsung S90C is a very appealing deal at these prices, and one worth grabbing if you’re in the market for an OLED model. The S90C didn’t win our TechRadar Choice 2023 award in the TV category for nothing, and we can pretty much guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
More Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Lowe's: up to $800 off major appliances
- Macy's: 60% off clothing, jewelry, boots & gift ideas
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi's, Skims, Adidas & more
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: Apple Watch 9, cheap TVs, air fryers & toys
- Wayfair: 70% off furniture, rugs, & Christmas decor
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Al Griffin has been writing about and reviewing A/V tech since the days LaserDiscs roamed the earth, and was previously the editor of Sound & Vision magazine.
When not reviewing the latest and greatest gear or watching movies at home, he can usually be found out and about on a bike.