Black Friday is often the best time to pick up that gadget you've been longing to buy, and that holds true for this Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Black Friday deal.
While the offers below don't hold a candle to the best Black Friday deals we've seen, there are some really good bargains out there for Dyson's impressive but equally expensive gadget. This includes refurbished Dyson Supersonics that are only £188.99 at eBay in the UK, and $299.99 at Dyson in the US. As always, see if adding on one of the latest Dyson promo codes can help you save too.
(Not in the US or UK? Scroll down for deals in your region).
Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Black Friday deals in the US
Dyson Supersonic (refurbished): was
$329.99 now $299.99 at Dyson
If you want to pick up the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer (which we gave a four-star review) then you can get a refurbished model right now from Dyson's outlet store for $299.99. We've seen it go in and out of stock so you might have to get lucky and snatch one up while it's available.
Dyson Supersonic with gift: now $429.99 at Dyson
If you instead want this Dyson hair dryer new, you can buy it for $429.99 at Dyson's online store. This four-star hairdryer is really good (in our review we commended its attractive design and its great performance, though it's not the quietest) and right now it comes with a $100 gift bundle that includes a detangling comb, paddle brush, and a presentation case.
Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Black Friday deals in the UK
Dyson Supersonic (refurbished): was
£269.99 now £188.99 at eBay
If you want a Dyson Supersonic hair dryer and don't mind if it's refurbished, then this is the Black Friday deal for you. Plus, while this record-low price is at eBay this isn't just any old seller it's from Dyson itself so that means it's been restored, cleaned, tested, and certified to Dyson's high standards, so it'll come like new. Plus it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you do have any issues you can return it and get your money back.
Dyson Supersonic: now £329.99 at John Lewis
If you instead want this Dyson hair dryer new and unused the best price we've found is at John Lewis. This admittedly isn't the most budget-friendly price but this four-star hairdryer is great (in our review we commended its attractive design and its great performance, though it's not the quietest).
Like most Dyson devices, the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer is both impressive and expensive.
We adore the hair dryer's design and its amazing performance (it leaves hair feeling smooth and soft and its magnetic attachments are easy to use and perform well). However, the price really holds it back from being a stand-out gadget. As much as we love it, it's a tough one to recommend to many folks.
Thanks to the deals, though, you can pick it up at a really good price (if you buy a refurbished model) or you can get it at full price with a gift bundle that includes a bunch of useful tools for styling your hair and looking after your new hair dryer.
Scroll down for more Black Friday deals in the US and UK.
More US Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, AirPods, clothing & toys
- Apple AirPods Pro 2: down to $199 at Amazon
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops & iPads
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 smart TVs from Best Buy
- Christmas trees: prices starting at $38.99
- Dell: laptops from $299.99
- Dyson vacuums: $150 off cordless vacs
- Gifts ideas: 40% off holiday gifts from Amazon
- Home Depot: 50% off tools & appliances
- Lowe's: $750 off appliances, decor & tools
- Macy's: coats, sweaters & boots from $10
- Overstock: 70% off decor and furniture
- Nectar: up to $500 off mattresses + free gifts
- Nordstrom: 50% off UGG, Nike & North Face
- Samsung: $2,500 off TVs & appliances
- Sephora: 50% off makeup, perfume & gifts
- Target: 45% off toys, TVs, Keurig & more
- Toys: 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart
- Ulta: up to 50% off makeup, hair & perfume
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free
- Walmart: 60% off toys, TVs, vacuums & laptops
- Wayfair: up to 80% off sitewide, + free shipping
More UK Black Friday deals
- Amazon: up to 60% off TVs, laptops, and more
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and clothing
- AO: deals on appliances, headphones and TVs
- Argos: up to 1/3 off toys and big TV deals
- Boots: half-price fragrances and make-up
- Box: up to £1,000 off TVs, laptops and PCs
- Currys: 40% off TVs, laptops and vacuums
- Dell: up to 45% off laptops and desktops
- Dyson: save £100 on the Dyson Cyclone V10
- EE: up to £300 gift card with select phones
- Game: PlayStation and Xbox games from £4.99
- John Lewis: up to £400 off TVs and appliances
- Lego: 25% off dozens of sets
- Ninja: save up to £90 on air fryers and pans
- Peloton: up to £500 off
- Reebok: up to 50% off sitewide
- Samsung: up to £250 off phones and tablets
- Shark: up to £220 off cordless vacuum cleaners
- Sonos: 20% off portable speakers and soundbars
- Very: offers on TVs, Lego and fashion
- Virgin: broadband deals from £25 per month
- Wayfair: furniture, lighting and mattress deals
Get daily insight, inspiration and deals in your inbox
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Hamish is a Senior Staff Writer for TechRadar and you’ll see his name appearing on articles across nearly every topic on the site from smart home deals to speaker reviews to graphics card news and everything in between. He uses his broad range of knowledge to help explain the latest gadgets and if they’re a must-buy or a fad fueled by hype. Though his specialty is writing about everything going on in the world of virtual reality and augmented reality.