There are still a few Black Friday deals to be had, and during my daily perusal of all things fitness I nearly spat out my coffee when I saw that among the remaining deals, the Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar was reduced from £549.99 to £498.99 at Wiggle, while the Garmin Forerunner 955 without Power Glass solar charging was reduced from £479.99 to £428.99.
I hadn't seen any Black Friday Garmin deals on the brand-new Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar, which I praised as "the best running watch of 2022" when I reviewed it earlier this year. It's big enough to be rugged, but small enough to not stick out like a sore thumb. It's also incredibly smart, with some all-new features, and it's simply one of the best Garmin watches ever.
You can check out the deals in full below. If you're the US we haven't seen either Forerunner 955 model on sale anywhere, but we've included a deal on the Garmin Fenix 6s Pro, another absolutely incredible fitness watch that's had a few features from the Forerunner 955 rolled into it since launch. If you can't get a discounted 955, it might be the next-best thing.
(Scroll down to see more of today's best Garmin Forerunner deals in your region.)
Garmin Forerunner 955 & 955 Solar UK deals
Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar: was
£549.99 now £498.99 at Wiggle
Save £52 on Garmin's best running watch ever. It's the perfect balance of form and function, and an amazing fitness watch in every respect. While it's at the higher end of Garmin's price range it doesn't veer into eye-watering territory, and this post-Black Friday deal makes it that bit more affordable.
Garmin Forerunner 955: was
£479.99 now £428.99 at Wiggle
Save 10% on the non-solar charging variant of the Forerunner 955, which still offers an incredible 15 days battery life, along with multi-band GPS mapping with topography enabled, sophisticated health and running metrics, Training Readiness, Body Battery and more.
Garmin Fenix 6S Pro US deal
Garmin Fenix 6S Pro: was
$599.99 now $349.99 at Best Buy
This is an incredible deal on one of Garmin's best-ever watches. The Fenix 6 Pro has a smaller 42mm face than the Fenix 6 while packing in the same health metrics as the Forerunner, as well as topo maps and the ability to create courses on the go.
Why get this deal?
In our Garmin Forerunner 955 review we awarded the watch a perfect five stars, praising its multi-band GNSS tracking which provides pinpoint-accurate running data. Add in the watch's ability to check your health metrics and you get a really advanced running tool, with Garmin's PacePro software keeping you at race pace, the ability to create courses and follow them on-watch, and heat maps showing how you've performed at different points during your run.
It's really something special, and as it only came out this year it's rare to see any significant discount, but these deals bring it down to the lowest price we've yet seen.
The best Cyber Monday deals still available in the US
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, Apple Watch, clothing, vacuums, and toys
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops, appliances, and more
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 smart TVs from Best Buy
- Christmas decor: up to 54% off trees, garlands, and wreaths
- Gifts ideas: 40% off holiday gifts for the family from Amazon
- Home Depot: 50% off tools, major appliances, and holiday decor
- Lowe's: up to $750 off appliances, Christmas decor and tools
- Overstock: 70% off holiday decor, furniture, and Christmas trees
- Nectar: save up to $500 on mattresses, plus $499 in free gifts
- Nordstrom: up to 50% off UGG, makeup, Nike, jewelry, and more
- Samsung: up to $2,500 TVs, major appliances, and smartwatches
- Target: 45% off toys, Christmas decor, coffee makers, and more
- Toys: up to 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free with trade-in
- Walmart: toys, TVs, vacuums, and laptops starting at $19.99
- Wayfair: up to 80% off couches, rugs, and more, plus free shipping
The best Black Friday deals still available in the UK
- Amazon: up to 60% off TVs, laptops, and more
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and clothing
- AO: deals on appliances, headphones and TVs
- Argos: up to 1/3 off toys
- B&Q: 25% of Christmas decorations and tools
- Boots: half-price fragrances and make-up
- Box: up to £1,000 off TVs, laptops and PCs
- Currys: 40% off TVs, laptops and vacuums
- Dell: up to 45% off laptops and desktops
- Disney: 30% off Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar
- Dyson: best-price guarantee on vacuums and hair care
- EE: unlimited data SIMs from £14 per month
- Game: consoles, games and accessories from £4.99
- Ikea: Christmas tree + £10 voucher for £25
- John Lewis: up to 40% off tech, fashion and home
- Lego: popular sets from under £10 - plus free gifts
- Ninja: save up to £90 on air fryers and pans
- Peloton: up to £500 off
- Reebok: up to 50% off sitewide
- Samsung: up to £250 off phones and tablets
- Shark: up to £220 off cordless vacuum cleaners
- Sonos: 20% off portable speakers and soundbars
- Very: offers on TVs, Lego and fashion
- Virgin: broadband deals from £25 per month
- Wayfair: furniture, lighting and mattress deals
Sign up to receive daily breaking news, reviews, opinion, analysis, deals and more from the world of tech.
Matt is TechRadar's expert on all things fitness, wellness and wearable tech. A former staffer at Men's Health, he holds a Master's Degree in journalism from Cardiff and has written for brands like Runner's World, Women's Health, Men's Fitness, LiveScience and Fit&Well on everything fitness tech, exercise, nutrition and mental wellbeing.
Matt's a keen runner, ex-kickboxer, not averse to the odd yoga flow, and insists everyone should stretch every morning. When he’s not training or writing about health and fitness, he can be found reading doorstop-thick fantasy books with lots of fictional maps in them.