Welcome to TechRadar Pro's 2018 Security Guide! Here, we've collected a selection of our most-essential stories dedicated to cyber security and how it's impacting our daily lives.
Cyber security is an issue that affects every connected household and is on the agenda of every business in the country. Threats are becoming ever more complex and more frequent.
TechRadar Pro's 2018 Security Guide will look into the fundamental aspects of security, at home and in businesses and explore the core components of how we can be better protected in an increasingly perilous online world.
Through a combination of opinions, buying guides, roundups and interviews, our diverse audience will learn more about antivirus, ransomware attacks, DDoS as well as online privacy, how to improve your anonymity and much more.
Below are the articles that have already been published:
- 10 ways a website can betray your privacy
- How to make your VPN more secure
- These are the most influential people in cybersecurity right now
- Here's the monthly cybersecurity audit you should be carrying
- 6 cybersecurity myths that need to disappear
- How a robust VPN can help you reclaim net neutrality
- Why using a VPN will be crucial for your privacy in 2018
- 8 reasons why smartphones are privacy nightmare
- Hit by ransomware? This is what you need to do now
- How to protect yourself online in 2018
- Here is how to check if your identity has been stolen
- Been hacked? This is what you need to do now
- Business on the move: how to secure 4G and public Wi-Fi connections
- Bring your own security: protecting business data on every device
The 2018 Security Guide by TechRadar Pro is brought to you in association with Bitdefender Australia.