I'm particularly delighted to see the Swan Alexa Kettle discounted to its record-low price for the second time this year, too, bringing it down to just £59 at Amazon. We recently named this clever electric kettle our Home Tech Device of the Year in the TechRadar Choice awards, and a 41% saving is a pretty hard deal to beat on a device so highly commended.
Plus, given the product was only released in the last year, it's a deal well worth considering, especially if you or a loved one are tea or coffee aficionados.
(Not in the UK? Scroll down to see the best smart kettle deals where you are).
Grab the best Black Friday Swan Alexa Kettle deal
Swann Alexa Kettle: was
£99.99 now £59.99 at Amazon
From its touch display to smooth voice control, this 1.5L kettle really wowed us in our review thanks to its slick design and Alexa integration and was the first true smart kettle to grace our kitchen. It can struggle with smaller quantities of water and there's no water level window, but otherwise, we really couldn't find fault in this clever little kettle.
So, what's all the fuss about, you might be asking? Well, if you're new to smart home devices, it might all seem a bit gimmicky to you - but the voice and app control offered by the Swan Alexa Kettle are only the beginning.
When we reviewed the Swan Alexa Kettle earlier this year, we were blown away by its gorgeous design, easy setup, and impressive smart features, awarding it 4.5 stars.
While there are now a few more smart and smart-adjacent kettles available, the Swan Alexa Kettle is by far the most well-rounded, and for a price this low, it's certainly hard to beat.
With smart home speakers and assistants like Alexa, you can set up all kinds of automation and routines designed to make your life that little bit easier, and the Swan Alexa Kettle can bring your morning brew into the fold.
All you'd need to do is keep your kettle filled overnight and set an automation that boils the kettle as soon as you dismiss your alarm and voila, your kettle will be readily boiled as soon as you get out of bed in the morning.
Follow TechRadar on TikTok for news, reviews, unboxings, and hot Black Friday deals!
More UK Black Friday deals
- Amazon: up to 62% off TVs, smart home and clothing
- AO: up to 40% off appliances, TVs and tech
- Argos: up to 50% off toys, tools and tech
- Boots: up to 40% off 1,000s of beauty products
- Currys: up to 40% off TVs, appliances and laptops
- Ebuyer: up to 45% off laptops and PC components
- Emma: up to 65% off mattresses, frames and pillows
- John Lewis: up to 40% off appliances, TVs, laptops
- Jessops: up to £550 off Sony, Canon, Nikon, and Fujifilm
- Ninja: up to 25% off air fryers and cookware
- O2: up to £600 off iPhone, Samsung and Google
- Samsung: up to £600 off TVs, phones and appliances
- Shark: up to £100 off vacuums
- Simba: up to 55% off mattresses
- Superdrug: 60% off beauty, fragrances and makeup
- Toolstation: up to 30% off smart home, tools and DIY
- Very: save on tech, decor, appliances and furniture
- Vodafone: six months half-price SIMs from £11.50
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the TechRadar team.
Josephine Watson (@JosieWatson) is TechRadar's Managing Editor - Lifestyle. Josephine has previously written on a variety of topics, from pop culture to gaming and even the energy industry, joining TechRadar to support general site management. She is a smart home nerd, as well as an advocate for internet safety and education, and has also made a point of using her position to fight for progression in the treatment of diversity and inclusion, mental health, and neurodiversity in corporate settings. Generally, you'll find her watching Disney movies, playing on her Switch, or showing people pictures of her cats, Mr. Smith and Heady.