We live in dangerous times and the humble password manager remains the most formidable protection against cybercriminals. TechRadar Pro has partnered with Nord Security to offer an incredible deal. Get NordPass, which currently ranks first in our best password manager guide, for free for 24 months, after a full refund by way of a voucher on its 2-year package.
Just pay for the password manager, send us the email you used to buy it and the invoice number and we will send you an Amazon voucher (in the UK) or, if you are from the US, from one of more than 100 partners to cover your cost in USD or GBP only (worth $35.76/£35.76) for the first 24-months, that’s $1.49/£1.49 per month. Terms and Conditions apply and an initial purchase is required.
Not only is it our top password manager now, it is also our best free password manager as well, for all platforms (iPhone, Android, Windows).
NordPass Password Manager:
Was $35.76, Now $0.00 after voucher offer
TechRadar Pro Exclusive Keep your online presence secure with one of the best password managers on the market right now. Grab a full refund of $35.76 when you purchase NordPass using this link. Terms and conditions apply. Initial purchase required.
What’s on offer?
In our NordPass review, we gave it 4.5 stars and wrote that it “provides an accessible, competent, easy-to-use solution that most people will love – and it does it all at a price that compares favorably with its rivals in the market”.
This is a 1-user account and has all the features you’d expect from a best-in-class password manager. Other than being truly independent from the big guys and browser providers (think Google, Microsoft, Apple), it allows you to secure your passwords using biometrics, detecting weak passwords and helps you generate strong passwords.
Thousands trust NordPass because of the high level of security it offers, in addition to the convenience of being able to access sensitive files across all devices. It also provides a secure vault to store important personal information, such as a copy of your driver's license, Social Security number and passport plus a web monitor allows you to scan the web for data leaks.
What are the terms and conditions?
Our preferred partner is NordPass
1. Purchase a two-year subscription ($43.85/£38.56) from our preferred partner and apply to receive a free Amazon voucher worth £38.56 or a voucher from one of our partners worth $43.85 (list here). You may purchase a longer subscription but you will receive the same voucher value as stated above. You MUST use this affiliated link and remain a subscriber for 60 days before you will become eligible to apply for the free voucher.
2. Submit your transaction ID to TechRadar by emailing email@example.com by September 30, 2024. Your transaction ID can be obtained from the customer service of our preferred partner. We will then verify your purchase with our preferred partner. We reserve the right to withhold the voucher if we are unable to verify your purchase. Our decision is final as to whether or not your purchase is eligible.
3. Please note that it may take up to 15 working days for your purchase to be verified and the voucher to be issued (and in any case will be issued no earlier than 60 days from the date you subscribe). For eligible purchases, the voucher will be an e-voucher sent to the email address you provided us with your submission.
4. The voucher will be issued either in US dollars or Pound Sterling depending on your location. Your voucher can only be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk or through our partners. It is non transferable and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or other consideration. Your details will only be used to verify the validity of your purchase and not for any other purpose.
5. TechRadar is owned by Future Publishing Ltd (“Future”) of Quay House, the Ambury, Bath, BA1 1UA. Future will deliver the voucher for eligible purchases in accordance with these terms.
6. Future Publishing Ltd reserves the right to change the conditions of the offer at any time including offering a voucher of a comparable value and reducing the value of the voucher offered, should our preferred partner reduce the value of its package.
Are you a pro? Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to the TechRadar Pro newsletter to get all the top news, opinion, features and guidance your business needs to succeed!
Désiré has been musing and writing about technology during a career spanning four decades. He dabbled in website builders and web hosting when DHTML and frames were in vogue and started narrating about the impact of technology on society just before the start of the Y2K hysteria at the turn of the last millennium.