Labists presents itself as an up-and-coming brand that dabbles in an increasingly diverse set of products.
We reviewed its 13.3-inch USB Type-C external monitor, the X0016P42HD, just a few days ago and gave it a solid four stars (out of five).
“Don’t let the price of this cheap portable display fool you. The Labists X0016P42HD is a quality screen with a good amount of connectivity and features. The only unknown remains long term reliability, something that can only be discovered in a long term test," said our reviewer.
- Here's our list of the best portable monitors on the market
- We've built a list of the best 8K monitors out there
- Check out our list of the best monitors for photo editing available
This monitor usually costs $168.99 at Amazon, but a coupon is currently available (activated on the product listing page) that slashes the price to a mere $89.99 (roughly £70) - almost half the price.
At less than 1cm thick and with a weight of just over 600g, it will be a great companion for remote workers stuck in front of their business laptops.
It has a built-in stand cover with a pair of speakers, a headphone jack, HDMI and Type-C ports, as well as a full HD resolution.
You also get a USB 2.0 port (useful for input peripherals like a keyboard or mouse) and dedicated proprietary power input with a 15W adaptor - and it can even connect to some smartphones.
Just bear in mind, this portable display doesn't offer touchscreen functionality and, despite its IPS label, may have some issues keeping up with more expensive products quality-wise.
- Check out our list of the best business monitors right now
Bear in mind
- If this product is unavailable in your region, you may need to use a specialist parcel forwarding service to take advantage of the deal.
- If you've managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you.
Are you a pro? Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to the TechRadar Pro newsletter to get all the top news, opinion, features and guidance your business needs to succeed!
Désiré has been musing and writing about technology during a career spanning four decades. He dabbled in website builders and web hosting when DHTML and frames were in vogue and started narrating about the impact of technology on society just before the start of the Y2K hysteria at the turn of the last millennium.