What is it? The Oukitel WP10 is the cheapest 5G-capable Android 10 rugged smartphone currently on the market.
What makes it special and why should I buy it? 5G is here and it works. The WP10 offers a rugged platform for those wanting a durable smartphone based on Android 10, at a price that's cheaper than the competition (if you've found something cheaper, let us know via Twitter!). But that's not all, the WP10 has a clever modular design that uses magnets and POGO connectors for expansion.
How much does it cost? The Oukitel WP1 is available from Banggood for $379.99 (about £275/AU$487) until December 27 without any codes. That's an extra $100 off the current sale price of $469.99. Overall, you get more than 26% off its suggested retail price.
- We've built a list of the best rugged smartphones out there
- Here's our choice of the best business smartphones available
- Check out our list of the best smartphones for senior on the market
What else should we know? The Oukitel WP10 packs the sort of hardware that we're accustomed to seeing in a mid-range smartphone: a Mediatek Dimensity 800 system-on-chip, 8GB of RAM, 128GB onboard storage, a 6.67-inch 2400 x 1080px display, quad (48MP+13MP+2MP+2MP) camera sensors, a 16MP front sensor and a massive 8Ah battery with Type-C connector.
Any cons? We'd love to have 256GB storage at this price, as well as wireless charging. At 380g, it is also far heavier than we'd expect it to be. Blame it on the huge battery and the near-tablet-sized display.
Have you reviewed it? Not yet, but it is coming very soon.
Check out these mobile phone deals where you are
Bear in mind
- If this product ships from mainland China, it will take a month to reach either the UK or US (and potentially more). You may be levied an additional tax, either directly or through the courier.
- If you've managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you.