Bullitt Group has won the Ruggedised Manufacturer of the Year award at the Mobile Industry Awards 2021.
Ruggedised devices, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets or 2-in-1s, are essential productivity tools in many industries. They’re designed to protect and connect field workers and withstand everything thrown at them, whether on a construction site or in a harsh environment.
This award recognised the manufacturer that does done the most to offer exciting products and drive innovation in an increasingly important field.
Our 2021 finalists were:
- Bullitt Group - Cat phones
- Samsung Rugged
Our entrants were asked to submit entries based on the following criteria:
- Showcase exciting products that have captivated customers and partners
- Highlight innovation in design and features
- Offer a balanced range of products
- Demonstrate market leading execution of sales and marketing
- Show how you have been a reliable partner for trade buyers in terms of forecasting, finance, returns and aftercare
Why Bullitt Group won
In a tightly contested category, Bullitt Group was able to sway our judges by demonstrating excellence in innovation and a diverse product range capable of serving demanding customers with particular requirements.
Congratulations to Bullitt Group on its victory and for Samsung for a great contest!
- You can find out all our Mobile Industry Awards 2021 winners here
Are you a pro? Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to the TechRadar Pro newsletter to get all the top news, opinion, features and guidance your business needs to succeed!