What a roller coaster of a season it has been - filled with plenty of glitter, salsas and jives. And now with we're onto the semi-final, meaning that the pressure to impress the judges has officially been dialled up all the way up and the competition is fierce.
Each week has brought us glamour, incredible themes and impressive dances (along with a few falling short). Now it's time for the final... who will be getting the coveted score of TEN from the judges and who will be foxtrotting away?
Not sure where you can catch up or watch? Don't panic, we have got you covered- we'll tell you how to watch Strictly Come Dancing online - regardless of where in the world you are.
- Need more glitz and glam? Watch RuPaul's Drag Race UK online
Watch Strictly Come Dancing online: when's it on?
The final of Strictly will air at 7.05pm on Saturday, December 14 and there will be a Christmas special airing at 16.40 on BBC One.
Get your dancing shoes on! The race for the final and the coveted prize of the Glitterball is on, and the contestants are giving it all they have got. With spectacular rumbas, quick-steps and paso-dobles, it's all boiling down to the final dances.
The semi-final brought another emotional elimination (don't worry we won't spoil anything for you) along with plenty of success for certain contestants. The musical theme brought spectacular performances, from beauty and the beast American smooth to a Hairspray jive.
Need to catch up on the episodes or you're already ready for the final? Keep reading as we tell you how you can get your dancing fix - where to watch Strictly Come Dancing online. And for those of you outside of the UK, do not worry you don't have to miss out on all the dancing drama, you can simply live stream Strictly by using a VPN service.
How to watch Strictly Come Dancing online for free in the UK:
For all UK residents, it is very simple, you can get your weekly dance fix by having a TV license and tuning into BBC One broadcast, via aerial, satellite or cable.
You can also watch the show online, using the BBC iPlayer or TVPlayer.com. So if you've got other plans during its broadcast, you don't need to miss out - you can catch up on all the episodes on BBC iPlayer. Plus, you can do this on your laptop, tablet, smartphone or smart TV.
Stream Strictly Come Dancing from anywhere else in the world for free:
Not in the country currently or living abroad? Don't fret, simply quickstep into a UK IP address - which you can do with a VPN and TVPlayer.com. Then all that is left to do is to load BBC iPlayer through the app or a dedicated TV streaming website.
Now the ultimate question.... Which VPN is best for you? Our fave is ExpressVPN . And how do you use that to access a Strictly live stream? Read on to find out all you need to know.
1. Download and install a VPN
The best way to stream Strictly Come Dancing for free outside the UK is to download and install a VPN with a free trial or 30-day money back guarantee. We've tested all of the major VPN services and we rate ExpressVPN as the absolute best. It's compatible with all of your devices, supports most streaming services and ranks amongst the fastest. You can even install it on devices like an Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation. So for a one-stop shop, you can't go wrong with Express - but there are more fantastic VPN options out there as well:
The best 3 VPNs for streaming sports online
1. ExpressVPN: the best all-round VPN for streaming, comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and 3 months free
2. IPVanish supports up to 10 devices, so great on the go
3. NordVPN: SmartPlay tech makes NordVPN a great choice for streaming
- Read more: The best VPN services 2019
2. Connect to the appropriate server location
Simply open the VPN app, hit 'choose location' and select anywhere in the UK - it's super easy to do.
Who are this year's Strictly contestants?
Here are the superb 16 contestants on this years Strictly Come Dancing
- Kelvin Fletcher, 35, actor.
- Viscountess Emma Weymouth, 33, Socialite.
- Karim Zeroual, 19, CBBC presenter
And here's who's already been eliminated:
- Anneka Rice, 60, presenter.
- James Cracknell, 47, sports presenter and former rower.
- Catherine Tyldesley, 35, actress.
- David James, 49, former England goal keeper.
- Emma Barton, 42, Eastenders actress.
- Mike Bushell, 53, TV presenter.
- Michelle Visage, 50, judge on Ru Paul's Drag Race.
- Saffron Baker, 19, Youtube star.
- Alex Scott, 34, pundit for the BBC and Sky Sports.
- Chris Ramsey, 32, comedian.