SmartBrief is the leading digital media publisher of targeted business news and information by industry. If you enjoyed this article, sign up for SmartBrief on Leadership (opens in new tab) for more insights like this delivered to your inbox daily, SmartBrief publishes more than 200 industry-focused newsletters (opens in new tab).
The Covid pandemic and subsequent lockdown has doubtlessly changed the way we work forever.
The widespread (and very necessary) switch to remote working has likely accelerated the move to more flexible hybrid working for many firms, with previously-reluctant employers and employees being introduced to the benefits of the home office, and the collaboration tools that make efficient home working possible.
This exclusive infographic, produced in collaboration with our partners at SmartBrief, shows just how attitudes have changed. We surveyed over 1,200 US-based professionals, including workers, managers, and executives, with a 50-50 split between male and female respondents, to find out exactly how the pandemic and lockdown have changed attitudes towards work.
- Our guide to the best VoIP services (opens in new tab)
- COVID-19: a defining moment for businesses’ data usage (opens in new tab)
- How to work from home (opens in new tab): everything you need for remote working
Click on the image to view a full-resolution PDF
Find out more about the results of this survey and people's attitudes towards returning to work:
• Zoom and Microsoft Teams were the big software winners in pandemic (opens in new tab)
• Workers 'suffer more physical pain' as a result of remote working (opens in new tab)
• Here's how attitudes towards the workplace have changed – thanks to Covid (opens in new tab)
• Covid has changed the way we work – but are firms listening to what employees want? (opens in new tab)